Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesJuicersCuisinart
Pulp Control Citrus Juicer, Brushed Chrome Housing

Cuisinart Pulp Control Citrus Juicer, Brushed Chrome Housing

by Cuisinart

#20 in Juicers

Cuisinart Pulp Control Citrus Juicer, Brushed Chrome Housing: Brushed chrome housing Cuisinart citrus juicer has an adjustable reamer with three pulp control settings, including low, medium, high Auto-reversing universal juicer cone for more efficient juicing Final-Spin feature extracts more juice from pulp Extra-long snap-up spout accommodates more glasses and prevents dripping Cover activates final-spin feature and protects against dust Brushed stainless steel design Easy-clean dishwasher-safe parts Convenient cord storage BPA-free Weight: 3.6 lbs Dimensions: 6.3"L x 7.3"W x 11.5"H Limited 3-year warranty Model# CCJ-500CH

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Pulp Control Citrus Juicer, Brushed Chrome Housing!
How would you rate this product?
Genevieve S.
San Francisco, CA
I love this juicer! During the warm months, I make my favorite cocktail (a Disaronno sour) with freshly juiced lemons, homemade simple syrup, egg white, the amaretto, some nice bourbon to level out the flavor, and a dash of a citris bitter on top) this juicer saves me so much time and work, and I love how it specializes in keeping the pulp separate from the finished juice. Highly recommended!
Bridgid F.
Cuisinart Pulp Control Citrus Juicer, Brushed Chrome Housing uploaded by Bridgid F.
I’ve had this juicer for awhile now and it definitely gets the job done! Super easy to use and user friendly. It is pretty inexpensive which is probably why I can’t imagine it lasting very long. It’s not GREAT quality. But...I honestly love it, I use it all the time...Which is why I didn’t post a picture of it, the black makes it look filthy!
NaplesLocal D.
Naples, FL
Cuisinart Pulp Control Citrus Juicer, Brushed Chrome Housing uploaded by NaplesLocal D.
I love this juicer!!! I received as a gift and haven’t bought OJ since :). The only draw back I see is if you are wanting the juice pulp free, you will need to rinse out strainer piece every 3-4 oranges. But I do completely recommended this juicer. Added bonus. Easy clean up and doesn’t take up much space.
Christy K.
Fife, WA
Bought off a wedding registry for a friends wedding and she seems to enjoy the gift. I am very happy for her and her breakfast adventures with these
Bree L.
This is my second Cuisinart Juicer, not by choice..my Aunt took my first one because she loved it so much..so I had to buy a replacement. This is a newer model for me and it has a few more features than my older one, for instance this has a pulp control strainer and you can adjust the amount of pulp you want in your juice, this model has an auto reversing spin that gets more juice out of the fruit. This is a fantastic juicer from lemon, lime and grapefruit. I absolutely recommend this juicer.
Natallia A.
San Diego, CA
If you need just a simple juicer that works well and budget friendly Cuisinart Pulp Control Citrus Juicer is the one to go. It is very simple in use and take only few minutes to fo a glass of orange juice.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I bought this Cuisinart Juicer a few months ago so that I could make fresh juice out of my oranges and grapefruits. It was the cheapest option with the best reviews. I'm so glad I bought it. It's easy to clean, works excellently and is a perfect new staple for my kitchen. Highly recommended.
Patience C.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is an excellent juicer. Allowed me to batch make home made margaritas in very little time. I have had mine for 5 years and it still works! Would give a 5 but I wish it had a catcher for the juice.
Beth L.
Holly, MI
I have started juicing lemons instead of using concentrated lemon juice. It tastes so much better and you can use the rinds to make zest or grind them in the garbage disposal and make your kitchen smell great. This juicer is easy to clean, but even with the pulp control I still strain my juice to remove all the pulp. This juicer really gets out every last drop. My kids have fun using it to help me in the kitchen.
Chelsey B.
Peoria, AZ
My favorite little juicer for citrus. I love fresh squeezed orange juice with champagne. Couldn’t recommend this more!

Looking for your answer?