Cuisinart PSC-350 3.5 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker uploaded by janet r.

BY CUISINART #11 in Slow Cookers

Slow cooking is an art form. And the Cuisinart Programmable 3.5-quart Slow Cooker perfects it using a precise, convenient 24-hour LCD countdown timer and four cooking modes including a Warm function when the time elapses. It s easy to make classic comfort foods or try out new gourmet creations - all in a convenient-sized ceramic cooking pot that fits comfortably on any countertop. Touchpad control panel with LCD timer display and 24-hour cooking timer. On/off, keep warm, simmer, low and high settings. Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic pot. Compact design with brushed stainless housing. see more...

Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
We bought this and never used it so we have it to a close friend. She called back and told her it was the best present she ever received!
Brianna T.
Princeton, TX
My sisters and I bought this for our mom for Mother's Day, it works GREAT! Crockpots are like the new oven. We use it for EVERYTHING!
Monica A.
This is a must have you have to have in your kitchen! Especially if you don't want to be in the kitchen so long cooking!
Audrey A.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have this and love it so much! I can't say enough great things about it! It cooks stuff perfectly and is easy to clean!
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
I use mine weekly and I love it so much! It's a great size for my household and just makes life so much easier !
Leticia H.
Ventura, CA
Love my cuisinart slow cooker especially on days I know will be busy or hot days that I won't turn the oven on
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Got this for Christmas and I love it. I love being able to cook all the things I do in it with little effort!
Brittany S.
Templeton, MA
I love my crockpot. and now that fall is coming around i cant wait to start making chilli and soups in it!!
Carrie R.
I love this Cuisinart Slow Cooker! It is so nice to come home from work and have dinner ready!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
This slow cooker is amazing!!!! I use mine all the time!!!! Everyone needs one!!
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
How much did you guys buy this slow cooker for?
Ree N.
Is this worthwhile for the occasional use? Like for slow cooking soups?
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Doe s This Get Too Hot Outside When Left On For At Least 2 Hours?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
I would like to try this as i usually make bone broth? Does it last long? How is the quality?