Cuisinart PSC-350 3.5 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker uploaded by janet r.

BY CUISINART #9 in Slow Cookers

Slow cooking is an art form. And the Cuisinart Programmable 3.5-quart Slow Cooker perfects it using a precise, convenient 24-hour LCD countdown timer and four cooking modes including a Warm function when the time elapses. It s easy to make classic comfort foods or try out new gourmet creations - all in a convenient-sized ceramic cooking pot that fits comfortably on any countertop. Touchpad control panel with LCD timer display and 24-hour cooking timer. On/off, keep warm, simmer, low and high settings. Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic pot. Compact design with brushed stainless housing. see more...

Alana J.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
This works great! My mom has one and cooks and warm everything pretty good. I haven't heard her complain about it. It's very effective. Its affordable. I do recommend on getting one you won't be disappointed
Xee V.
Xee V.
Foodie Expert
I hate cooking. So having one of these is a life saver. I love that I could throw stuff in it and come home from work 8 hrs later and dinner ready lol.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Hayward, CA
YES YES YES!! This crockpot has been a life saver! Working full time and having a hungry crew to feed at home this bad boy comes in handy. I throw a roast or all the finings for chili and when i get home from work my whole house smells yummy and dinner is served! At the grocery store you can find crockpot liners it saves you on the cleaning time!
Kim O.
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
Foodie Expert
I love this crock pot. My other one, cooked hot, burned my food so i had to cook everything on low. This time around, I did research on what crock pot was the best. I needed something smaller, since it's just me. The reviews for this crock pot are very good, rated high. One of the features that is a must have, is when my food is done cooking, it switches to warm. Sometimes I'm running errands or taking a nap, so I don't have cold food when i come home or wake up. I love how my food cooks evenly. No more burnt food. This is a great crock pot.
janet r.
janet r.
Love this slow cooker.we are a family of 3 so this 3 1/2 size is perfect. its the only small slow cooker thats programmable and i love how the food comes out. i love how you can prep in the a.m and come home from work to a hot meal. cuisinart did an awesome job on this product
May K.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Cannot even begin to tell you the many ways I use this weekly! Things you can use this for:
- slow cook a whole chicken
- make chili from scratch
- red beans and rice
- many many more recipes.
Maite L.
Maite L.
Got this as a wedding gift and I have never used a slow cooker before but I have to say I love it! I just wish I had gotten a bigger one
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
We bought this and never used it so we have it to a close friend. She called back and told her it was the best present she ever received!
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Princeton, TX
Foodie Expert
My sisters and I bought this for our mom for Mother's Day, it works GREAT! Crockpots are like the new oven. We use it for EVERYTHING!
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have this and love it so much! I can't say enough great things about it! It cooks stuff perfectly and is easy to clean!
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
How much did you guys buy this slow cooker for?
Ree N.
Ree N.
Is this worthwhile for the occasional use? Like for slow cooking soups?
La-Sweet M.
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Doe s This Get Too Hot Outside When Left On For At Least 2 Hours?
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I would like to try this as i usually make bone broth? Does it last long? How is the quality?