Cuisinart PerfecTemp® Cordless Electric Kettle

Protect your tea from over brewing with the PerfecTemp® Cordless Electric Kettle and its six preset temperatures optimized for every variety of tea. The 1500-watt cordless kettle quickly brings water to the exact heat and keep it at temperature for 30 minutes, so you don’t have to wait for your second cup! And for those who enjoy coffee, this Cuisinart teakettle also features a French Press preset to bring out the full flavors of your coffee grinds every time.

These are pretty pricey are they worth the money?
I am new to this and not tech smart hope this is easy to do Cuisinart PerfecTemp® Cordless Electric Kettle ?
Se ve un producto increíble! Me encantaría probarlo, recomendarlo en mis redes sociales y darle una reseña!!
Start your review of Cuisinart PerfecTemp® Cordless Electric Kettle!
Kimberly C.
Port Orchard, WA
Cuisinart PerfecTemp® Cordless Electric Kettle uploaded by Kimberly C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is seriously a game changer. I live in a tiny travel trailer and our hot water heater has been broken for about a year. We were seriously heating water in the microwave to wash our hands/faces our make coffee/tea. This kettle makes heating water to the perfect temperature soooo easy. I love that there are several heat setting, from 165 degrees to boil. It sits on a little base that plugs into the wall. It also has a "keep warm" option that keeps the water the same temperature for 30 minutes. This is definitely a must have for any household!
Alicia D.
Robbinsdale, MN
The electric kettle works great! It heats up faster than waiting for a normal Kelly level to heat up in the stove / and bonus there’s no annoying whistle!
Galit M.
Boca Raton, FL
Cuisinart PerfecTemp® Cordless Electric Kettle uploaded by Galit M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have had this one for about 6 months now, and it is really working well. I love that I can control the temperature for different type of tea, and that I can keep it warm.
Nepherteria K.
Tampa, FL
Thus kettle was gifted to me. And I use it for everything. I love the fact that it has different setting with different temperatures for different things. This kettle is a staple in my home. I don't know with I do without it. It doesn't take much space and it's easy to use. I've used it for coffee,tea and soup..
Omar M.
Jadore la marque Cuisinart 😍😍😍❤🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 je l'utilise pour faire bouillir l'eau💦💦💦 rapidement quand je dois prendre mon café ☕☕☕ou mon thé 🫖🫖🫖 pendant que je nai pas beaucoup de temps 😊😊😊😊😊😊 je vous la recommande !!!
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
Muy bonita fácil de hacer tu café o tu té muy buen producto para familias económicas
OLGA Y.
Cuisinart PerfecTemp® Cordless Electric Kettle uploaded by OLGA Y.
This metal kettle looks very stylish and it is very functional. Very convenient buttons which has their own tempretures for different types of tea or you can choose your prefered temperature for strength of your tea. This is my second kettle from Cuisinart. The first one I used for a very long time!
Nataliya F.
Everett, WA
It was working really go, until it stopped working. I believe it was electrical issue.
Sorgul  T.
Plano, TX
I use this everyday. It makes a lot of a difference, it heats up in no time and it’s aesthetically pleasing so I leave it on my counter.
Anna G.
Purchased at: Amazon
After 5 years of owning my first version of this kettle the lid broke after I dropped it. I couldn’t fix it and there is no lid part for sale so I started researching new kettles. I thought after 5 years there would be so many options and improvements. I ended up buying the exact same kettle. I use it daily at 175 degrees for matcha . Then my husband uses it for the French press and regular boiling water for tea .zero issues with it and it boils the water at the proper temp
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelley C.
Cornwall
il y a un an
Grace T. il y a un an
I think what's complicating about this are the different temperature settings. This comes with a sheet for suggestions on what tea should get what setting. I usually use 200 temperature for all since I like for my tea to seep longer and like to slowly sip. The lower the temperature, the warmer the water it is. I hope this helps.
Megan B.
il y a un an
Would you recommend Cuisinart PerfecTemp® Cordless Electric Kettle? I have been drinking more tea the past couple of years and I am so sick of boiling on the stove and in the microwave.
Melanie H. il y a un an
Yes! ABSOLUTELY! It’s amazing for tea and French press coffee because it adjust the temperature based on what you’re making and it heats quickly! I love mine 😍