Cuisinart PerfecTemp Cordless Electric Kettle uploaded by Shannon S.

BY CUISINART #4 in Electric Kettles

For tea to reach its full flavor, it should be steeped at just the right temperature. The Cuisinart PerfecTemp Electric Kettle has 6 preset temperatures for different varieties of tea. 1500-watts provide fast heat-up, and a Keep Warm option will maintain the set temperature for 30 minutes. The kettle can even be removed from the power base for up to 2 minutes without shutting off. Cuisinart continues to make life civilized, easy and delicious! 1.7-Liter capacity, 6 Preset Temperatures. One-touch controls with blue LED indicators, 30-minute Keep Warm option. Memory feature allows kettle to be lifted off base for 2 minutes without shutting off or losing its pla. see more...

• Can you adjust the temperature outside of the preset buttons? 3 Answers
amber s.
amber s.
Sun City, CA
I really love this teapot and think it's worth every penny. It's extremely easy to use, has the option to keep your water warm, has a memory function and has already set settings for how long to heat each type of tea, which takes the guess work out and allows you to make your tea perfectly everytime. The only thing I didn't love about this product is I don't like loose leaf tea, it has to be really strained so all I have is tea water, I had got this tea kettle in part because of the mesh screen that the water strains through thinking it'd allow me to just put my loose leaf tea straight into the kettle. However the Ridge around the top causes all the looseleaf tea to get stuck and clump up around the top when trying to clean it out, and you can't really get your hand in there very well...so clean up Is a pain. This is a preference of mine and may not effect you, but just a heads up incase you are like me and love the taste of loose leaf but not the loose leaves.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Foodie Expert
Easy to use! Definitely a tea lovers dream kettle. I'm not sure why it's called cordless though since the base has to be plugged in for it to work...
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Valrico, Fl
I use this kettle daily to sample teas from all over the world. It is fantastic and versatile. It is quite helpful when you cannot recall the correct brewing temperature for a particular type of tea. It heats rather quickly and will hold (keep warm) your temperature for a while allowing you to enjoy more than one cup without having to reheat.
It can be a little loud if it sits on your desk, but the volume is not intrusive.
Vera C.
Vera C.
North Port, FL
Foodie Expert
This tea kettle is awesome if you drink variety of teas. It has the perfect temperature for different teas. Love it. Defiantly recommend.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
I just got this for my birthday and it is one of my favorite gifts I have ever received. So far I have made three different kinds of tea and all came out perfectly, and the kettle heated up much more quickly than my old fashioned one ever did. I use it every day now.
Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
Foodie Expert
I love love love this kettle! I used it at work, and I had to get one for my home. It's a bit pricey for a kettle, but if you are a tea drinker, you know the importance of brewing different kinds of teas at different temperature. This kettle makes this so easy. My only thing with this kettle is that it is a bit loud while it boils.
Emily A.
Emily A.
This looks awesome! I am a total tea drinker and this looks super easy. Definitely interested!
Christiana L.
Christiana L.
Foodie Expert
This is slightly expensive for a college student but someone's mom bought my quad one and we used it soooo often. It works fast and efficiently.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Foodie Expert
Wonderful for tea and coffee. Cordless is the best part. Does a great job on water warming.
Sana A.
Sana A.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best electric kettles I have ever purchased. It has multiple settings for different types of teas so that you get the best temperature for the type of tea you're making. It also makes heating up water for pasta or boiling rice really quick and efficient.
Anthony M.
Anthony M.
Philadelphia, PA
Can you adjust the temperature outside of the preset buttons?