BY CUISINART

Cuisinart Perfectemp 14-cup Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker Bundle with 2-Pack of Cuisinart Replacement Water Filters + Cuisinart GTF Gold Tone Filter and Four 10OZ Hand Glass Mugs see more...

Mrs D.
The carafe on the Cuisinart is one of the best at brewing and keeping your coffee hot. I often drink two cups in the morning and I do not feel as if the first cup is better than the next. Worth the investment!
Heather B.
Noblesville, IN
We absolutely love our machine! It is easily programmed and it brews a fantastic cup of coffee. I have been extremely pleased with our coffee machine. It also comes with an option to use a wire mesh filter or you can use the standard paper filter.
Kathryn W.
My husband is the coffee drinker in my house but he loves that he can program the machine before bed at night and it will start on the morning at a certain time so it is ready right away when he needs it.
Cleo W.
I love this coffee maker! I use it almost everyday and I love how simple it is to use. I also love setting it the night before to have my coffee ready for me when I get up.
christina d.
We love coffee in our household. We drink coffee about 4 times a day. Love this product line of coffee makers. Very durable unlike some other brands we have purchased in the past only to not be satisfied
Kim E.
Anaheim, CA
Great coffee maker. Simple and easy to use. No nonsense coffee maker. Great for in an office. I like how it's straightforward. I didn't even use the instructions and I am not good at electronic things!
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca
This was fantastic the first year, now it begins to cool off in the caraffe - the insulation is not great. Brew and drink within an hour or it needs reheating.
Madison S.
Albany, NY
This is perfect for me since it is programmable. I a lot of the times get too busy getting ready in the morning that I forget to make my coffee
ELeise L.
This is great. i use it at home and in the office. it eliminates me having to make coffee over and over during the day. one brew and I'm good
Lana a.
So far so good, all depends on which coffee you use, I use an Italian roast which will more flavor to your coffee if you like it stronger