BY CUISINART

Cuisinart PerfecTemp 14-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, White: This white coffee maker can be programmed to automatically start brewing up to 24 hours in advance Select to automatically start brewing coffee at the time you've programmed Use to set hours and minutes for time of day, Auto On, and Auto Off time Digital clock display displays time of day, Auto On, and Auto Off times and brew settings Regular and Bold flavor settings 1-4 cup setting "Clean" will appear when it is time to decalcify the Automatic Coffee Maker Use the Auto Off feature to shut off the coffeemaker at a preset time, anywhere from 0-4 hours A tone sounds 5 times when brew cycle is complete (coffee may continue to stream from the filter for a few seconds after tone) White Coffee Maker Model# DCC-2800W see more...

Janie H.
kansas city, mo
This is a really great coffeemaker - I love being able to set brew times in advance, and all of the buttons and functions are very user-friendly and easy to figure out. I lost the user manual ages ago and I've been able to easily figure out how to use various functions.

My only qualm is that the brew basket will occasionally overflow when making a full 14-cup pot, which is annoying. It is a pretty easy machine to take apart and clean, though, which makes that less of a sticking point.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Their is a big difference in coffee pots and this pot makes the best coffee ever. Its simple to use and makes 14 cups , not like others that only make 10, so its great when having lots of friends and family over.
Mariah B.
La Mesa, CA
I absolutely love this product! It is fast and efficient. I wake up every morning to have coffee and it doesn't let me down. I've also had it for years. It's definitely worth the money to purchase one!
Ruby B.
Park Forest, IL
I love this Coffeemaker, have been using it for a while now. Can always count on my coffee to be ready in the mornings and its always perfect! Its a good enough size for all the people at home as well.
Jackie J.
Mcallen, TX
It may not be the fanciest, but as a person who consumes at least 2 cups a day I have to say that this little gem is perfect. Brews coffee in a timely manner and always comes out satisfying.
Jenna N.
Vista, CA
Great product if you love coffee! We bought this machine for our new home since our last coffee machine was outdated. The programmable features are really convenient and the white color is nice and modern. We have received many compliments since we bought it.
Tracey H.
Fishers
I have purchased 2 of these in the last 4 years. Mine works great and the one I got for someone as a gift had a few problems. I believe it was just a bad one. I love this product so much.
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
Like that you can program it ! My coffee is ready in the mornings right before I get up! Gets the nod done overall. I've had mine fora year now with no problems.
Brandy J.
Brews good tasting coffee pretty quickly, It isn't very expensive so it makes it easy for anyone to afford good tasting, great quality coffee without leaving home and waiting in line
Michelle S.
Culpeper, VA
Brews crisp coffee. And that's saying a lot because I am a bit of a coffee snob. I think it's a Grady value for the price and easy to use. I am not gadget savvy whatsoever.