BY CUISINART

Cuisinart Perfectemp 12-cup Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker Kit see more...

Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
This machine produces very good drip coffee. It replaces a Mr. Coffee brewer we'd had for years, but it finally died. The Cuisinart is easy to program, and more importantly, brews the coffee at the right temperature. Immediately after using it the first time, we noticed that the coffee had much better flavor.
Jessica P.
Rockland, MA
This is a fairy decent coffee maker. It does brew the coffee nicely but, it's a hard coffee maker to clean. You need to clean it often too to insure that the coffee will brew into the carafe. When you don't clean it often, it gets clogged & the coffee will end up everywhere but inside the carafe.
Kay W.
Beaumont, CA
I love this machine. I find that making anything less than 6 cups makes for an unbalanced cup of coffee, so I usually make 6 to 8 cups, provided my husband will enjoy a cup with me. If not, then I usually use my single serve machine.
Reeses B.
Mckinney, TX
We have lots of coffee drinkers in this household and we needed a machine that could handle our needs. This works great and I love the look of the machine and how it fits into our design style.
Millie B.
Ocala, FL
This is perfect and easy to use! You can even program your coffee to be made at anytime you want. Have fresh coffee every morning when you purchase this coffee maker!
Kendra M.
Piqua, OH
Do you barely have enough time to get your self ready before work? Don'twant to spend all that money on fancy coffeesCuisinart perfect temp coffee makes what you love when you love it
Leah M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I can brew coffee at 7 am and it's still hot at 3 o'clock! I would definitely recommend this coffee maker to anyone! Especially if you like to brew coffee once and drink it throughout the day!
alexa a.
Phoenix, AZ
Best replacement ever! No more Mr. Coffee get this its very easy to set up and to me uses less electricity then my old huge coffee maker so glad this one is fast as well
Gwendoline H.
El Paso, TX
The metal carafe keeps the coffee from acquiring a burnt taste and keeps the coffee warm significantly longer than any other option. I'll never use any coffee maker without a metal carafe.
Rebecca Y.
Broken Arrow, OK
My husband had an older version of this. Just got this new one this week. When making coffee don't us grounds cup for cup. I thoight I was going to grow hair on my chest!