Cuisinart Nonstick Edge 7 Piece Cutlery Block Set

by Cuisinart

The Cuisinart Nonstick Edge Collection offers blades with grooves to keep food from adhering to the blade and make slicing easier. These finely honed and tapered blades are made of premium high-carbon stainless steel. Their easy handling, comfortable soft grip, and handsome professional look make them a perfect addition to any kitchen. Protective nonstick coating for long-lasting use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Nonstick Edge 7 Piece Cutlery Block Set!
Josie V.
Cuisinart Nonstick Edge 7 Piece Cutlery Block Set uploaded by Josie V.
These knives are high quality and enough for a standard kitchen (at least I didn't need a twelve piece knife set). More importantly for this product though, for me, is the esthetic! I love the clean modern look and I get so many compliments on it!
Esteban G.
Merced, CA
I don’t own these but the design looks awesome 😎 someone let me know if they are good quality or I’d they have issues with them because I might want to get some for myself hahaha do they come in different colors?
April M.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
It's a knife. It was sharp. It cut what I needed it to. It didn't get dull fast. Will probably repurchase again after my kids do away with them like all of my other ones. They are not very expensive as compared to other knives. I would recommend.
Nikki W.
Charleston, AR
The nonstick is correct. Nonstick. Love this product too. I use these when I want something cut right then. They never dull to me. Get you some.
Emily  A.
Boone, IA
I like this knife set because you can tell which knife you're going to get. It looks good on the counter. It is to tall to go under the cabinets.
stephanie E.
I needed a new knife set and seen these and was like ok they are just knives. I fell in love with these they help cut things so easily. They make cutting easy. Ans I would spend a few hundred dollars on a good knife set. And I told my sisters about these knives it was like I was a kid again getting excited about a gift but mine was just knives.
Beverly G.
Ferguson, NC
I absolutely love my knives so sharp and cuts so smoothly. They are different colors so bright and beautiful.
Justin G.
Edinburg, TX
Sharp knives and I dig the whole clear box. I can see what I’m grabbing instead of pulling each knife out to see if it’s the right one
Lea U.
Brookline, MA
Beautiful looking in my kitchen and also very functional. These are high quality knives and I am very happy with my purchase
Hanin A.
Reno, NV
Great product and great price! I definitely recommend it. Easy to use and easy to clean 🧼

Looking for your answer?