Cuisinart Mix It In™ Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker

Professional-quality soft ice cream, yogurt, sorbet and sherbet is now available right at home, with the Cuisinart® Mix It In™ Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker. Not only does it make everyone’s favorites, but with three built-in condiment dispensers, it makes them extra delicious! Just a pull of a tab sends sprinkles, chips and other mix-ins down the chute to mix right into frozen desserts as cones or bowls are filled. Operation is fully automatic; simply pour in the ingredients and turn the dial!

What is the cost of ice cream packets and how long does it take to make this soft serve?
This sounds too good to be true. Has anyone used this and is it really worth the price? #voxbox maybe?!? 🙌💕🤞🏻🍀🍨🍦
[product:cuisinart-ice-45-mix-it-in-soft-serve-ice-cream-maker] - Is the ice cream really like soft serve ice cream? Does it have the same taste & consistency? Does it come with a recipe book?
Start your review of Cuisinart Mix It In™ Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker!
Product Highlights
It was easy to set up, the directions were easy to understand, and unlike ice cream makes I've own in the past, it doesn't require any special ingredients.in reviews
Susan S.
Akron, OH
Cuisinart Mix It In™ Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker uploaded by Susan S.
We really enjoy our [product:cuisinart-cool-creations-2-quart-ice-cream-maker] . We have made many kinds of ice cream. I wish I could find one a little bigger. The ice cream comes out soft serve. It really needs time in the freezer to make true ice cream. I recommend it. There’s nothing like Home made ice cream!
Vanessa G.
This is a fun and easy to use soft serve ice cream maker🍦. Kids and adults alike will enjoy it.
Christine H.
Henrico, VA
This is so much fun and so easy. It really does everything for you. All you have to do is add ingredients, and check on it then get your ice cream. Ice cream doesn't take very long is easy to use. The price iis quite fair as well
Jessica  H.
Titusville, FL
1,195 reviews
It is good to have but rarely used. It is not the consistency of ice cream truck soft serve even with making sure the ingredients are almost freezing themselves prior to use. The bowl takes up a lot of space in the freezer as well.
Cory B.
Barberton, OH
I like this product works well and for someone who loves ice cream it’s the perfect fit. No improvement in my opinion it works well and the design is nice it cost around a $100 dollars so not too bad.
Cara P.
Philadelphia, PA
To be honest, I bought this machine only to make dole whip. So I can really only can write about this from that perspective. Overall, the machine is easy to use and works well for what I want. It is a bit bulky (I have a small house) so storing it can be an issue. For the ice cream making parts, it is easy to take apart and clean. Unless you have room to store the bowl in a freezer, there is some pre-planning involved as it does need to be chilled ahead of time. Overall, a worthwhile purchase for me.
Connie W.
This is a nifty little device but I’ve found it’s very trial and error with the recipes. It feels like a toy. That said, you have to plan in advance to put the circle thing in the freezer and even then, it is finicky and only works SOMETIMES. it’s such a process but I do love the result. I also hate knowing what is in my ice cream…. Lol (it’s a lot of sugar)
Brandi A.
Greenwood, SC
1,097 reviews
This is amazing. I got lucky and snatched this at a yard sale for only $10.. so worth it! It works so well and makes the absolute best ice cream. I love how you can put the toppings in the machine and easily press the button for them to come out. Such a fun machine to use with the family or kids as well.
Nino M.
Philadelphia, PA
I've had this ice cream maker for about 5 years. It still works and makes fantastic ice cream. It works fast and well.
Candice  W.
Greensburg, IN
Fun and easy to use. Love making memories too trying new things. And turns out pretty well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lyndi  H.
Decatur, IN
il y a 3 ans
Cuisinart Mix It In™ Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker - Is the ice cream really like soft serve ice cream? Does it have the same taste & consistency? Does it come with a recipe book?
Melissa L. il y a 2 ans
Yes it is comes out like a soft serve ice cream, very consistency and tastes really good. It does come with a recipe book and the recipes are real simple to make.