Cuisinart Mix It In™ Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker

Professional-quality soft ice cream, yogurt, sorbet and sherbet is now available right at home, with the Cuisinart® Mix It In™ Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker. Not only does it make everyone’s favorites, but with three built-in condiment dispensers, it makes them extra delicious! Just a pull of a tab sends sprinkles, chips and other mix-ins down the chute to mix right into frozen desserts as cones or bowls are filled. Operation is fully automatic; simply pour in the ingredients and turn the dial!

[product:cuisinart-ice-45-mix-it-in-soft-serve-ice-cream-maker] - Is the ice cream really like soft serve ice cream? Does it have the same taste & consistency? Does it come with a recipe book?
Does this take a ton of counter space?
I bought this product and it just doesn't seem to freeze like ice cream should. is anyone else having this issue? I'm so disappointed..
Start your review of Cuisinart Mix It In™ Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker!
Product Highlights
It was easy to set up, the directions were easy to understand, and unlike ice cream makes I've own in the past, it doesn't require any special ingredients.in reviews
Vanessa L.
This is a fun and easy to use soft serve ice cream maker🍦. Kids and adults alike will enjoy it.
Jessica H.
It is good to have but rarely used. It is not the consistency of ice cream truck soft serve even with making sure the ingredients are almost freezing themselves prior to use. The bowl takes up a lot of space in the freezer as well.
Rooq T.
Rowlett, TX
Okay tell me why my mom bought this and it’s still in the box! Everytime I ask her to use it she says okay later!!! I want to try ittttt
Ava D.
I love this!!! It works so good! It makes amazing ice cream and it has the best creamy taste ever!!!!
Susan H.
New Milford, CT
Very easy to use.. makes good ice cream! Grandkids have fun helping with putting in the ingredients!!! A lot of fun!! Only thing that would make it better is if you could blend in the toppings!! recommend anyone to purchase this product!
Brandi A.
Greenwood, SC
1,035 reviews
This is amazing. I got lucky and snatched this at a yard sale for only $10.. so worth it! It works so well and makes the absolute best ice cream. I love how you can put the toppings in the machine and easily press the button for them to come out. Such a fun machine to use with the family or kids as well.
Justine A.
Marysville, WA
This ice cream machine is so great for the summer! I used to have this ice cream machine as a child and let me tell you, it was quick and easy! Absolutely perfect and a fun activity for kids!
Christina M.
Gambrills, MD
Lovelock is product we used it all the time in the summer I love it cuz it has a place you can hold your sprinkles in your toppings in so easy you just put the bowl in the freezer and you get the creamiest ice cream it is definitely worth it and it's not big and bulky so it doesn't take a lot of space up in your pantry or in your cabinet
Luna H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Thought this was a great product, but function wise I was not a fan. The machine took a while to assemble and its still relatively difficult to use. All the added parts are also a hassle to wash. I don't really recommend it, there are better firmer ice cream making machines on the market.
Elizabeth R.
Johns Island, South Carolina
It's my favorite . Its adorable & looks good on the counter. It is quite big but you can still fit it in somewhere! Pros: it really does make ice cream! It freezes pretty fast & the bowl actually freezes fast as well Cons: sometimes the ice cream can be kinda liquidy BUT it could be my recipe ! :0 also, in order to use the mix in things, the mix ins have to be SUPER small. Like mini Reece's pieces small. It's kind of expensive , around 100 usually , but I think it's definitely worth it. Makes great ice cream, comes with a easy to read instruction guide complete with some recipes & it's so super easy to use and clean up. So so SO worth it & I love it times a million