Cuisinart Mini Prep Food Processor - White DLC-1

The Cuisinart Mini-Prep® Processor is the ideal kitchen assistant for your small food preparation tasks. The compact size fills minimum counter space but still boasts more power than other choppers, chopping and grinding up to 21 ounces at once using 2-speed operation to tackle a range of ingredients.

Does the work well with cookie dough?
Start your review of Cuisinart Mini Prep Food Processor - White DLC-1!
Product Highlights
I also make baby food with it too. in reviews
Wasn't sold that I needed a food processor but for all the little quick chopping options that go into other recipes this is a little miracle.in reviews
Valerie R.
Windermere, FL
Small and compact, this little prep food processor gets the job done. Easy to clean and it doesn’t take up a lot of storage space. Not sure about the price, I received it as a gift but I was happy to receive it. I would recommend it for daily small jobs in the kitchen
Giorgianna G.
Highland Hgts, OH
For someone who does not have a lot of kitchen counter space, but you still want to pretend you’re an expert in the kitchen 😂, this mini food processor is for you! Easy to use, and has all the basic functions you need like chopping and grinding.
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
This is super useful to have when you're constantly cooking, baking or making smoothies. I like to use this especially for when I'm baking and I like to make home made crusts with this processor. It is super useful for vegans who are also blending things constantly.
mira P.
Philadelphia, PA
Great little gadget! Gets the job done! Easy to use. Easy to clean. Compact. A big time saver! So quick and easy!
Denise B.
Groveland, FL
This is good when you have to prep for your meal, it’s the right size to help make your meal tasty. This works well by grinding your ingredients where it don’t need to much attention. Just prep and go.
Ruth K.
Long Beach, CA
I can’t go a week without using this little processor. This makes quick work of small jobs. Pesto, Mayo, cashew butter….all of it is easy in small portions with this. I highly recommend when you have something you need to process but isn’t want to pull out your big food pre WSS or.
Kathryn J.
Paso Robles, CA
I've had this little food processor for close to ten years. There has never been a problem with it, and it still goes just as strong as the day I got it. The only reason why I will be retiring it in the near future is because after all this time there is finally a small crack in the blade.
Amanda D.
Trumbull, CT
I love this food processor, it is super easy to use and processes just about anything! It really comes in handy in the kitchen. I never thought I would use a food processor, and then when I purchased one I can’t put it down!
Katherine L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great food processor. It’s really compact which is good for my small apartment, but still is super effective.
Meridith H.
We have very little counter space in our apartment, so this was a great addition. As long as you don't jam and overfill it, it does a great job. For two people though, we don't need to make a large amount of anything though. Pretty easy to clean as well.