Cuisinart Metal Classic 4 Slice Toaster-METAL-One Size

Our Metal Classic 4-Slice Toaster delivers innovative looks and spectacular performance. Two control panels each toast two items at a time, to any shade you want. That means you can toast thick sliced breads at the same time you're doing bagels! Feature two 6-setting browning Dials and dual Bagel, Reheat and Defrost Controls with LED indicators.

Do bagels get stuck ? It seems like a lot of toasters with the bagel slots, always get stuck.
Does anyone have this and love it? We’ve always had a toaster oven but that broke and we need a toaster and I’m thinking about getting just a regular toaster instead. Any thoughts?
Start your review of Cuisinart Metal Classic 4 Slice Toaster-METAL-One Size!
How would you rate this product?
Indrani B.
Cumming, GA
Cuisinart Metal Classic 4 Slice Toaster-METAL-One Size uploaded by Indrani B.
Cuisinart Metal Classic 4 Slice Toaster-METAL-One Size uploaded by Indrani B.
A very good reasonable toaster for your morning toasts and bagels.It has multiple options to make your daily life much easier.Perfect even toasting on both the sides.It has a heavy duty stainless steel body that looks quiet chic on the counters and matches my stainless steel appliances.Easy to clean.Cools down quick.Happy to have!
Donika L.
Sleepy Hollow, IL
4 slice toasted for bigger family. Great toaster to use daily for breakfast. Toast, bagels
Angela S.
Davisburg, MI
I think it’s a great toaster. The toast is perfect when it comes out. I will definitely buy another when this one dies. It is easy to clean out underneath. And the stainless steel is also easy to clean. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,008 reviews
Cuisinart Metal Classic 4 Slice Toaster-METAL-One Size uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Cuisinart CPT-180 Metal Classic 4-Slice Toaster, Brushed Stainless is the best toaster It's not more special than any other toaster.We have been using this toaster for a year still working great l always clean my toaster every week to take it of the bread inside of toester.
AnneMarie J.
Tuttle, OK
I received this as a gift from my mom. I loved the simplicity of the design… Kind a retro. It did it’s job the way it was supposed to. The price is a bit higher than I would prefer but you’re also payingFor the brand-name. Too bad the hubs left it on the stove and it melted. 😢
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Very amazing addition to any kitchen. You can get four pieces of toast done at once. It always makes the toast perfect everytime. Love it
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Purchased at: Target
Vale la pena reunir el dinero y comprar de esta marca los productos on maravillosos la verdad
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,462 reviews
Purchased at: Target
This is an amazing toaster. We got tired of buying cheap toasters that would die quickly or have very inaccurate settings, so we bought this. Cuisinart is an amazing brand and produces quality products. We've had this toaster for at least eight years and it's still going strong. And we use it a lot. The settings are wonderful and using the bagel setting actually makes a better bagel. The dials are sensitive so you can get the perfect toast. Worth every penny. When this one gives out, I'll buy the same one.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
This is the best toaster ever! I received this as a wedding gift, and it lasted for over 10 years until my son put a tortilla in it and it caught fire. Up until that point, it was effective at perfectly toasting bread and bagels. I loved the different selectors for how "toasty" you could make your bread/bagels. The four slice holders was a huge time saver!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Mornings are too busy to waste time making toast 2 pieces at a time. This solved that first world problem!