BY CUISINART

Home chefs who know their way around the kitchen will find every piece of cookware they need in this collection. From the simplest task, such as heating up soup, to preparing veal chops and wild mushroom risotto, there is virtually nothing this collection can t handle! 1 Qt. Saucepan with cover. 3 Qt. Saucepan with cover. 3 Qt. Saut with helper handle and cover. 8 Qt. Stockpot with cover. 10" Open Skillet. 8" Open Skillet. 20 cm Steamer Insert with cover. see more...

• I am looking for something that will last a while. So are these d...2 Answers
  • I JUST MOVED IN MY NEW APARTMENT N I NEED A SET OF THOSE I WANT S...1 Answers
  • Are these easy to clean? 1 Answers
Connie B.
Powell, TN
These are a must have for any serious cook.Everything you need right here in this one collection.Wouldn't take anything for mine.I come from a long line of cooks so great cookware is essential.
Chelsea A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Husband and I received this set when we got married. We love it. Great for making a lot of different dishes. Love that they have lids to put on top of the pots and pans for boiling. easy to clean food off.
Tiffany J.
Aurora, CO
I bought this set at Jcpenneys and it is amazing. It's like a whole new way of cooking. They are a great size and a great price for cuisinart
Jackie C.
Love our set. We got them for our wedding shower and I don't even mind doing the dishes with these since they are so easy to clean!
Jo Wei C.
Arcadia, CA
I like cruisinart's things, especially if they are stainless steel. But I don't like the non-stick pan/pot they have in this set.
Courtney S.
I love anything that Cuisinart makes. Quality product and easy to clean. I would recommend this set.
Marjorie W.
Sylmar, CA
I am looking for something that will last a while. So are these durable?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I JUST MOVED IN MY NEW APARTMENT N I NEED A SET OF THOSE I WANT SOMETHING THAT WILL LAST ME FOR A VERY LONG TIME R IT SETS LONG LASTING
Amber W.
Are these easy to clean?