BY NONE #9 in Ice Cream Makers

Whatever your style, the Cuisinart Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker will help make a delicious frozen dessert to match it! Make fat-free sorbets, low-fat frozen yogurts, rich ice creams - up to 1-1/2 quarts - quick and easy- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts and drinks in 20 minutes- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free- Fully automatic with large ingredient spout for adding ingredients- Dimensions: 10-8" x 10-8" x 15-8"- SKU: IMPR3852 see more...

Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My husband and I received this as a wedding gift, and while it’s definitely not a necessity in the kitchen, it has become one of my favorite appliances. It makes the process of making ice cream at home so easy. Just freeze the bowl overnight, mix you’re ingredients and turn it on for 20-30 minutes and you’ve got great homemade ice cream! It’s fairly compact for a kitchen appliance so it’s easy to store, the pieces are easy to hand wash and some I’ve even put in the dishwasher (not the freezer bowl over course.) The only thing I wish it had was an extra bowl and lid for the bowl included, but I just absolutely love this little thing!
Jen M.
Pleasant Pr, WI
My family uses this every week. With four kids who all have different preferences, it’s fun to make our own natural ice cream. As a mom, ingredients are super important to me. With this machine I know exactly what is in our treats and it only takes a few minutes to have fresh ice cream! It’s worth the price if you like ice cream as much as we do!
Briana A.
Manchester
I've owned this product for about 5 years! I love it! I've made a bunch of ice-cream with it! I would only recommend that you purchase a ice-cream tube to store your ice-cream since once doesn't come with one...this will help prevent freezer burn!

Also, wait until the ice-cream freezer bowl thaws out before trying to clean it!!
Susanna M.
It's okay and efficient for its size but it leaves something to be desired with consistency even after freezing the bowl for 24+ hours and leaving it to churn for like 20 to 30 minutes. Couldn't add a swirl or a few mix ins the way I wanted due to this.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE this Cuisinart Ice Cream maker. I purchased it a few months ago and have been obsessed with it. It's so easy to use, creates the Best tasting ice cream, with no manual labor! I'm going go purchase one for my family members as well. Best bang for the buck.
haley w.
Denver, CO
This makes a perfect christmas present, The price is perfect for something nice and the machine is easy to use. I make ice cream occasionally, but really like to make margaritas in it! I do wish the freezer container was a little quicker to freeze, but once you have up and going making ice cream could't be any easier.
Beth T.
Winter Garden, FL
Best ice cream maker ever. In the midrange price wise but well worth the money. The ice cream maker works great. It stays cool for a while but we bought a second freezer bowl. We would buy this same item if the first ever breaks.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
This would probably work OK if you were making bigger batches, but I only wanted an ice cream maker to make frozen yogurt for myself (making only 1.5 cups at a time). I recommend this one if you're making for more then one person, but for small batches find a different brand.
Heather G.
Elginburg , ON
I just used my ice cream, sorbet and frozen yogurt maker today for the first time and am impressed with the result. The ease of use. It makes the dessert of choice in a short time and the result is a nice texture. The sorbet I made is not full of ice crystals and it was easy to scoop as it did not freeze too hard. Can't wait to try my next recipe. Cuisinart ICE-21R Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker
Christian B.
This ice cream maker is delightful. I have recently started experimeting with home made ice cream and I have to say I don't think I will ever buy a carton again. The cuisinart model is very easy to use, just chill the bowl compartment jn the freezer over night, mix together your cold ingredients and put it into the ice cream maker for around 30 minutes. Some recipes are a little more complicated but they are sure easier than the old ice water and salt method. Best part is you can get really creative with flavors (cinnamon and sugar is a total win) and you know exactly what is in your ice cream. Given the price of store bought ice cream and how delicious it tastes when you make it yourself this little gem is worth the investment especially for the ice cream enthusiast! Can also make sorbet and frozen yogurt!!