Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer uploaded by Kyle W.Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer uploaded by Anna V.

BY CUISINART #1 in Hand Mixers

The Cuisinart Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer, flawlessly and easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients. From dense cookie dough to whipped cream, the powerful motor with automatic feedback can perform any mixing task. And the slide control easily shifts speeds with just one touch! 220 Watts of power. Chrome-plated Cuisinart logo band. Easy-to-use speed control and beater eject lever. Swivel cord for right-handed or left-handed use. Extra-long self cleaning beaters with no center posts. Please Note:   This item has been bui. see more...

• Is the slowest speed actually slow or does it spew everyt...2 Answers
  • What makes this blender better than the rest ?? Pros??2 Answers
  • Do you think the cost for the Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advan...7 Answers
Carole M.
Plainville
The roll of the hand mixer is not very popular any more.However I love mine.You can do many things without having to pull out a big food processor.Great for sauces,frosting,cakes ,brownies,cookies,Easier to use and much more cost effective.It also takes up less space in the kitchen.
Gina L.
This is a great hand mixer. I know most people use the standing mixers nowadays but I find that to be way too bulky and it takes up so much space. I use this when I’m baking and need to mix the ingredients.
Darlene R.
Brimley
It’s not the best hand mixer but it gets the job done. I’ve made moist creamy cakes and homage frosting. We have made pancakes also. This mixer packs a little punch. I would recommend this to anyone.
Crystal G.
I love the way this mixer works. I bought this because my old hand mixer from another brand finally stopped working. And I'm glad I brought this one. It makes it so easy for me to make countless batters. It's easy to clean, easy for kids to use and also the mixers are genius. It's very hard for food to get trapped in the mixer sockets and batter doesn't stick to the mixers, making wasting batter impossible.
Anna V.
Comes in handy in the kitchen specially baking(: girls if you guys haven't try it you guys need to it works great to shred Chicken instead of using your hands while its hot .. gets the job done 100 times faster
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
This hand mixer really is the best. It works extremely well. The cord is long and clean up is always quick and easy. I love how easy it is to use for my daughter. It's easy for her to handle, and she loves helping me bake. I would definitely purchase another one, if I needed to.
Maymuna F.
lubbock
It's a pretty great hand mixer. Not much else you can say about it. I do wish it had higher speed options but it gets the job done. And when you look at the price it's a worthy buy.
Chelsi S.
Would highly recommend the cuisinart brand for an electric hand mixer. I love making 7 minute icing and have gone through a ton of cheap mixers. My first one was cheap I destroyed it so fast and never wanted to invest in an expensive one because making this is so hard on them. I got this for a wedding gift and love it, it has lasted so far, but I've only had it a year.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
This has been holiday cooking a dream this holiday season! I have made the best cookies and whipped cream! Can't wait to update to the stand mixer in a few years so I can take my cooking to the next level!
Katelyn H.
New Orleans, LA
You need to own a well made hand mixer if you cook often. This is a great product that will stand up to lots of use, and the "low" setting is actually low and won't throw food all over your kitchen. I highly recommend!
Jeannette s.
Vacaville, CA
How long does this product typically last?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Do you think the cost for the Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer is reasonable or to expensive?
Jennifer S.
Manalapan, NJ
Typically how long would you say this mixers last?
lorena b.
Is the cuisinart brand any good? I've never tried anything of theirs mostly just Rubbermaid.
Nicole F.
What makes this blender better than the rest ?? Pros??