Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer

The Cuisinart Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer, flawlessly and easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients. From dense cookie dough to whipped cream, the powerful motor with automatic feedback can perform any mixing task. And the slide control easily shifts speeds with just one touch! 220 Watts of power. Chrome-plated Cuisinart logo band. Easy-to-use speed control and beater eject lever. Swivel cord for right-handed or left-handed use. Extra-long self cleaning beaters with no center posts. Please Note:   This item has been bui.

Is the slowest speed actually slow or does it spew everything around?
Is the cuisinart brand any good? I've never tried anything of theirs mostly just Rubbermaid.
Typically how long would you say this mixers last?
Start your review of Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer!
Lynnwood, WA
Not a good mixer has problems mixing up thicker ingredients, and not enough power would recommend the kitchen aid over this one any day, just the quality feels not that good to be honest, it doesn't feel premium
monrovia , MD
The hand mixer does a good job. It is easy to use and it is small so it does not take up a lot of space. I do not need a big mixer so it is perfect for what I need it for. Also it was inexpensive. This is good to use to mix a small quantity of food. Not sure how it would so with a large amount.
Fordyce , AR
I use the cuisinart hand mixer several times a week. It works as it should and has proven to be dependable. I cant find anyway that it should be improved. I think it works as well as expected and is worth the price. You get what you pay for, and in this instance it applies.
Richmond, Va
They're a bit of a Cuisinart classic. It was the first mixer I ever owned and after a number of years they still work like they're brand new. Even when you own a stand mixer you should have a classic set of beaters for making a quick whipped cream or boxed cake. They'll never fail you.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was in need of a new hand mixer and my brother and sister in law gifted me this one for Christmas. And I LOVE IT!! It’s so easy to use and is strong enough to handle my cookies doughs!!! I would definitely recommend this mixer to others!
Brimley , MI
1,116 reviews
It’s not the best hand mixer but it gets the job done. I’ve made moist creamy cakes and homage frosting. We have made pancakes also. This mixer packs a little punch. I would recommend this to anyone.
illinois
Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer uploaded by Ana V.
Comes in handy in the kitchen specially baking(: girls if you guys haven't try it you guys need to it works great to shred Chicken instead of using your hands while its hot .. gets the job done 100 times faster
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This hand mixer is amazing and portable on the go or at home and do not have time to set up a big stand mixer. I love the colors and used to have this as a  little kid when I first started baking and still have it since it is soo functional. Also it is very affordable for what you get!
Hardy, AR
This hand mixer really is the best. It works extremely well. The cord is long and clean up is always quick and easy. I love how easy it is to use for my daughter. It's easy for her to handle, and she loves helping me bake. I would definitely purchase another one, if I needed to.
This is a great hand mixer. I know most people use the standing mixers nowadays but I find that to be way too bulky and it takes up so much space. I use this when I’m baking and need to mix the ingredients.