Cuisinart Grind Central™ Coffee Grinder

by Cuisinart

With the Grind Central™ Coffee Grinder, you can easily process up to 90g/3.2oz of beans at once, enough to make up to 18 cups of fresh coffee! With useful measurement markings inside the removal stainless steel bowl, you can grind the exact quantity of beans you need for your next cup or pot of coffee at the touch of a button.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Grind Central™ Coffee Grinder!
Adrianne M.
The coffee grinder is good if you like a coarser grind. I like my coffee with a finer grind so this one is not the best for me.
Bahar A.
San Diego, CA
This is the only grinder I've used, so I can't compare it to others. However, there is nothing I dislike about it. It works great. I've had mine for more than 10 years and it's still working.
Aritzabel  A.
I like it but is something I don’t use often , I can used for spices and also for coffee but like I said I don’t use that much
Carly K.
Brooklyn, NY
The grounds often spill and the device is somewhat difficult to clean. However, it does grind the coffee nicely, evenly, efficiently, and to the consistency of one's liking. (It does the job!) It's compact, which is a positive if you're pressed for space in the kitchen. It's a decent, affordable grinder for those with a love for a freshly ground cup.
Jamie  H.
North Oaks, MN
Works great for coffee and spices. I love this grinder. Easy to use and easy to clean as well.
Genesis  L.
In my experience I believe that it doesn’t blend the coffee enough. It’s good, but I would like to blend the beans a bit more.
Dana A.
Fontana, CA
this is the newest addition to my kitchen and i feel it does its job very well! its one of my favorites of the ones i have purchased in the past. I dont know what this product would need for improvments. i would recommend this to other coffee lovers
Jan T.
Carrollton, GA
The Cuisinart DCG 12BC Central Grinder for coffee is wonderful for breakfast blend coffee beans with a mild roast to flavorful, robust beans to make espresso. The grinder will grind down beans to a find powder which works especially well with some espressos. I use it every morning, as do my three daughters.
jessica M.
Chino, CA
I wish this had a setting so you knew which grind you are suppose to do. I always have to play a guessing game and unfortunately always know when I am off.
Gina S.
Tampa, FL
We’ve had this for two years now and it’s still grinding away. Depending on how fine you like your coffee ground you just do it for less or more time. This is more for my husband because he likes his coffee nice and fresh

Looking for your answer?