BY CUISINART

Cuisinart introduces a fully programmable coffeemaker with a burr grinder for superior coffee. Our special burr grinder grinds the coffee without influencing the integrity of the bean, so the true flavor is maintained. The strength selector and the grind control functions fine-tune intensity and volume, and the thermal carafe seals in heat and freshness so the last cup is as good as the first. It s never been easier to make a great pot of coffee! 8-Ounce bean hopper with a sealed lid to keep out moisture. Burr grinder automatically grinds beans before brewing. Strength selector - choose coffee strength: strong, medium or mild. Gri. see more...

Ashley R.
Greensboro, NC
This is a disappointing product for me. Fairly expensive but not worth it in my opinion. I've had two of these and both died within a year. After using this I highly recommend purchasing a machine that does NOT have an attached grinder. Use a SEPARATE grinder. Reason: having the grinder built in on top of the brewer subjects the grinder to constant moisture generated by the brewing process - the steam condenses inside the grinder which causes clogging and dulls the grinder which eventually causes the motor to burn out. Also, this machine produces bitter tasting coffee and the thermal carafe does not keep coffee warm enough. In addition, the "brew pause" feature does not work - you are supposed to be able to remove the carafe during brewing and quickly pour yourself a cup and then return the carafe to its position without coffee pouring out of the machine but it does it every time.You're supposed to have 20 seconds to "sneak a quick cup" during the brewing cycle, but it begins leaking coffee immediately! I've had two of these machines and they both did the same thing! Both of mine also began overflowing and pouring coffee all over the counter and on to the floor - not a fun thing to wake up to! No amount of cleaning and descaling would fix this problem once it happened so the machine became instantly useless. I exchanged it for a new one exactly like it the first time because I assumed it was just a fluke, but the second one behaved exactly the same way. What a bummer! Try the Melitta 10 cup thermal instead!
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
My husband found this at a yard sale but I am completely in love. 12 cup brewer is plenty for my big family who loves their coffee. It keeps my coffee hot for up to 2 hours after its done brewing. It has a washable filter so I don't have to contribute to pollution. It has a water filter pack that goes in the back to make sure I'm getting clean water. It's programmable so that my hubby can set it up to start right before work. the grinder is amazing as long as you keep it clean. You can even adjust the level of intensity like med, strong, etc. Goodbye Mr. Coffee espresso maker that I haven't even used since I got this. Just an awesome coffee brewer!
Kedrin W.
Warren, RI
Got this for valentines day and love it. I was a little worried that it might be hard to use, but it's actually really simple. First of all, it makes coffee from pre-ground and coffee beans, you aren't stuck with only buying coffee beans if you'd like to use some already ground coffee, which is nice.

It has a really easy programmable timer that will grind your coffee and brew it immediately right when you wake up. It's a tiny bit noisy grinding, but that can't really be helped. It's not too bad though overall. Sounds basically like a mini-food processor.

Now that I've used it, I'll never go back. Do recommend!
Gladys S.
fort worth, TX
I love this coffee machine, makes my coffee however i want it. Just takes a little longer to brew than more simple coffeemakers. So, as long as your willing to wait, and its worth the wait if you have the time, you will have a great cup of coffee out of it. up to 12 cups, so definitely more beneficial if you're having a family breakfast and everyone loves coffee. the thermal layer of this is amazing because coffee will stay hot even after a few hours. I've noticed it stay hot for at least 3 hours after brewing and thats after you already turned the machine off so you don't waste any excess energy.
ashley s.
Silver Spring, MD
I wish I loved this coffee maker more. I have had so many problems with this coffee maker over the past 3 years. I have sent mine back to the factory thee times already. I routinely descale, clean, and maintain my machine, but somehow coffee always leaks from the bottom! Inevitably I end up sending it back and I always get the same questions from CONAIR (company that owns Cuisinart) during my calls. "Did you descale your machine? Did you change your carbon filter on time? We've never heard of this happening before." I do, however, LOVE the thermal pot and wish this machine worked better than it does. Do not recommend.
Nyssa G.
I absolutely love my grind and brew this is my second one. the drip basket on my first one went out and cuisine was happy to replace the whole machine and I've had this one for a little over 2 years and it still works perfectly and use it everyday. it grinds the coffee before it continues the drip process. coffee tastes so good.
Cara P.
Midlothian, VA
This is such a great coffeemaker. I've owned and used several types... And this is just so simple and makes a delicious cup. The only thing I would possibly tweak would be that you would be able to fill the reservoir all the way and it would only use the cup amount you choose instead of the whole reservoir-full. Otherwise, hair great!
Steven C.
Plainsboro, NJ
Awesome to be able to grind and brew fresh bean coffee at home. Great machine. Easy to clean. Never fails to brew the perfect cup. Also love the program features to be able to wake up to fresh brewed coffee before heading to the office.
Megan C.
I love this coffee maker so much! It grinds the coffee right into the brewing basket for REALLY fresh coffee. The timer setting is especially useful because I get up at different times than the rest of our household does. #1 for me!!! Cleaning is a breeze too. Everything clips or snaps out and is dishwasher friendly.
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
We "upgraded" to a Keurig system but have gone back to our good old coffee maker! This beauty makes a great carafe of coffee and keeps your last cup as warm as your first with the insulated carafe. Love this and never switching again!