BY CUISINART

The easiest way to great coffee is the Cuisinart Grind & Brew! This 12-cup coffeemaker automatically grinds the beans right before brewing to deliver the freshest coffee flavor, and the streamlined design with a brushed metal finish looks great in any kitchen. Fully programmable, with a large control panel, it s easier than ever to enjoy a hot cup of coffee any time of day. Simple, quick, delicious - great coffee is automatic with the Cuisinart Grind & Brew. Automatically grinds whole beans before brewing. 24-Hour fully programmable. 12-Cup glass carafe. Grind-off feature. 1 to 4-cup setting. see more...

McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
This thing has been a life savor. My boyfriend and I are both active coffee drinkers we also both get up for work at the same time as well as are both always running late for work. We love the automatic timer. The machine goes off the same time every morning. So even if we are running late are coffee is always there and on time. Its also so easy to use and to clean. I also love that it has so many different settings making it so when we have guest we can change it up for whatever they like. Also the fact that it grinds fresh beans every morning makes the coffee taste like heaven every morning. It also makes it easy to change from dark to light roast depending on who you are making the coffee for. I would recommend for busy morning people who love a freshly grind cup of coffee.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
If you're the type of person who NEEDS coffee to start your day and hold dear the extra minute to stay in bed - this is for you!!!! I love the fact that you can program when you want your coffee to be brewed and remain hot by the time you get out of bed! You can even get the beans and grind it at the time you want - makes your coffee so fresh and your day so bright! I'm serious - this coffeemaker will be your best friend. 😍
Traci S.
Troy, MI
This coffee maker is pretty excellent. My only problem with it is that a LOT of steam comes off the top of it, and it looks a little alarming if you're not used to it. There is a 1-4 cup setting that I use often (also for larger pots) that brews your coffee slower to compensate for how long it takes the water to heat up. The maker (and most others) can't heat the water fast enough when brewing a small pot, so this setting slows down to ensure a better and stronger brew.
Candace H.
I absolutely love this coffeemaker! I had a similar coffeemaker, but it held a much smaller amount of beans. I think that grinding right before brewing makes the coffee taste better. I also like that you can choose the strength of the coffee and the machine matches the amount of beans to grind. If I want something different I can also turn the grinder off. Perfect coffeemaker for me because I am not a one cup girl.
Casondra P.
Frankfort, IL
I just replaced my old coffee pot (that cost twice as much) with this one. So far I've been pretty happy. The grinder holds a lot of beans and it brews a really good cup of coffee and I'm pretty picky. I've had an issue with overflow otherwise I would have given it 5 stars.
Aria Z.
South Easton, MA
I received this product for my wedding over 5 years ago. It is used daily and has never had any problems. The smell of coffee every morning while the grinds are grounding is amazing. This coffee maker makes me excited for breakfast every morning.
Shellie S.
League City , TX
We love this coffee maker! It's going on nearly 6 years strong and still brews a perfect pot every time. We keep the hopper filled with fresh beans and let the machine do the rest! Perfect for 2 or 12 cups.
Melissa R.
Adel, IA
I cannot live without this coffee maker. It allows me to easily use whole beans and have the freshest coffee possible every morning. I would recommend to anyone looking to upgrade from a regular maker.
Maritza G.
Sanger, TX
I've had this coffee pot for about six months and I love it! The only things is I'm not crazy for the glass carafe. I prefer thermal cause I feel like it doesn't keep the coffee hot long enough. But we drink it fast around here.
January W.
It is a coffee maker, it gets the job done and works just as expected. have never had any major problems with it since owning, the Cuisinart brand seems to hold up well.