Add a Photo

By CUISINART
#1 in Sandwich Presses
Cuisinart® Griddler® Series Griddler® Panini & Sandwich Press.
Automatic floating hinge.
Automatically adjusts lid height for even grilling.
Preset temperature control.
Nonstick plates for easy cleanup.
Brushed stainless steel housing.
BPA free*.
Model GR-1.
Limited 3-year warranty**.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
We have really enjoyed our panini press! My husband and I got it 4 1/2 years ago as a wedding gift and have loved it since. It's so easy to use, heats up quickly, easy to clean, and is very well made. Highly recommend this to anyone who wants a quick and delicious meal option!
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Williamson, GA
April 17, 2017, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: Cuisinart Griddler Panini & Sandwich Press Griddler Series
We bought this product about a month ago and use it often. I love how quickly it heats up and that I can make a grilled cheese in less than a minute with prep time included. We have grilled chicken and burgers with the fully opening option and it has left them juicy and perfectly cooked. The plates are easy to remove and clean, as well as the drip tray underneath. We got it it for less than $25. Product and price could not be beat!
hanna y.
hanna y.
June 1, 2017, 4 p.m.
Review for: Cuisinart Griddler Panini & Sandwich Press Griddler Series
I really love this panini grill, because it's great for so many things. Making grilled cheese sandwiches, pain is, and even for grilling frozen chicken/fish. I buy frozen fish fillet from the store, pop it in here for a few minutes, and I get perfectly grilled meat. Having one of these in your kitchen will really save you time
LUCY R.
LUCY R.
This sandwich maker makes the best sandwiches ever. It is roomy and you can even use french bread. The only thing wrong was that the handle was not sturdy. I had it less than a year and the handle broke. I never bought another one even though I really miss those sandwiches.