BY CUISINART #1 in Sandwich Presses

Cuisinart® Griddler® Series Griddler® Panini & Sandwich Press.
Automatic floating hinge.
Automatically adjusts lid height for even grilling.
Preset temperature control.
Nonstick plates for easy cleanup.
Brushed stainless steel housing.
BPA free*.
Model GR-1.
Limited 3-year warranty**. see more...

Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
We have really enjoyed our panini press! My husband and I got it 4 1/2 years ago as a wedding gift and have loved it since. It's so easy to use, heats up quickly, easy to clean, and is very well made. Highly recommend this to anyone who wants a quick and delicious meal option!
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
I bought this in an effort to save money by making my own sandwiches instead of going out. I’ve made everything from breakfast sandwiches to paninis with this press! It only takes a few minutes to heat up so it’s great for making food on the go. Definitely worth the money!
Miriam B.
I love this panini press! I usually use it to make grilled cheese sandwiches, but lately I've been using it to heat up my bagels with cream cheese. It is really easy to use, and cooks evenly. I'm really happy with this purchase.
Alisha L.
Williamson, GA
We bought this product about a month ago and use it often. I love how quickly it heats up and that I can make a grilled cheese in less than a minute with prep time included. We have grilled chicken and burgers with the fully opening option and it has left them juicy and perfectly cooked. The plates are easy to remove and clean, as well as the drip tray underneath. We got it it for less than $25. Product and price could not be beat!
hanna y.
I really love this panini grill, because it's great for so many things. Making grilled cheese sandwiches, pain is, and even for grilling frozen chicken/fish. I buy frozen fish fillet from the store, pop it in here for a few minutes, and I get perfectly grilled meat. Having one of these in your kitchen will really save you time
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is an amazing addition to any kitchen due to the versitality of this fabulous product. It is easy to use and cleans fast and stores easily
LUCY R.
This sandwich maker makes the best sandwiches ever. It is roomy and you can even use french bread. The only thing wrong was that the handle was not sturdy. I had it less than a year and the handle broke. I never bought another one even though I really miss those sandwiches.
dounia c.

When I want pancakes or waffles and feeling kind of lazy. This is my go to. You just pour it and wait for it to be done. No need for all that flipping . It affordable and it does the job. It's good to keep at home for one of those days lol