Cuisinart Griddler®

With five separate cooking options, the Cuisinart® Griddler® can handle everything from pancakes and sausages to grilled cheese to steaks, hamburgers, and panini. A floating cover and one set of reversible plates turn the Griddler® into a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, or half grill/half griddle. Dual temperature controls ensure everything is perfectly cooked every time on the removable dishwasher safe nonstick cooking plates for easy meals and clean up.

How long have you had this if you own it already?
HooW is quality?
I have this crummy waffle maker and a family of 4. Oster DuraCeramic Waffle Maker Which means it seems to take years to make enough waffles. I do have a [product:cuisinart-griddler-electric-grill-griddle] and I have looked at the interchangeable waffle plates as to where I don't have to purchase another appliance, but I have read quite a few reviews on these waffle plates that say they have issues. What waffle makers do you use? Or do you have the waffle plates for the cuisinart griddle? What works best for you?
Start your review of Cuisinart Griddler®!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,257 reviews
This griddler has come in handy so many times. From making grilled sandwiches to pancakes, it’s easy to rotate the grills and remove them for East clean up. Ours is a few years old and still going strong. It would make a great wedding shower gift!
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
Cuisinart Griddler® uploaded by ally W.
This was a gift from my mother and it's become a mainstay in my kitchen. We use it at least once a week to make pancakes on its griddle side. The temperature control allows us to make them very consistent in color. The grill side is used to make chicken breast fast and easy. The plates are removable making it easy to clean.
Stephanie W.
Apex, NC
This is an appliance that I have to leave out on the counter because we use it so much. Plus it also looks pretty. We make the best paninis on it. We also use it to grill bread, hot dogs, chicken, etc. It couldn't be easier to just remove the plates and put them in the dishwasher. It makes it very easy and useful.
Destiny K.
Conway, SC
I have always wanted one of these..but I'm not able to affordmit but ive heard some really nice things about it...so I'm guessing its pretty goo?
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
I really enjoyed the indoor grill. I usually enjoy grilling outside very often; however, on super hot or cold days, this grill is perfect because you can stay inside. If you like grilled meats and vegetables you should definitely try this one.
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
When I first received this I wasn’t too sure what to do with it or how much use I’d even get out of it. I’m surprised by how often I find myself pulling it out of the cabinet and using it to make dinner! Steak, burgers, chicken and even pork. You can grill veggies or even puta sandwich in it to heat it up and give it a bit of extra taste I love it. Easy to clean too!
tammy G.
Slc, UT
I love this grill not only does it grill good but it cleans easy and I can cook year round on it I love cooking my steaks on it
Melissa B.
This is pretty awesome.  I use it mainly for Panini.  I have used it for brgers as well as grilled cheese.  The only draw back is cleaning it.  The griddle part is time consuming to scrape each part.  Wish it was easier to clean.
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Works really good for making steaks and sandwiches I love it but hate that it takes up space haha.
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
Cuisinart Griddler® uploaded by Product Mom D.
Best panini grill!! My family uses this grill for EVERYTHING! Grilled cheese, toasted anything, panini bread, pitas you name it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crystal A.
il y a un an
I have this crummy waffle maker and a family of 4. Oster DuraCeramic Waffle Maker Which means it seems to take years to make enough waffles. I do have a Cuisinart Griddler® and I have looked at the interchangeable waffle plates as to where I don't have to purchase another appliance, but I have read quite a few reviews on these waffle plates that say they have issues. What waffle makers do you use? Or do you have the waffle plates for the cuisinart griddle? What works best for you?
Lisa A. il y a un an
I’ve never had a problem with the interchangeable plates and we use them every weekend. I really recommend them
Kimberly H.
Pray
il y a 2 ans
Nicole K. il y a un an
I liked it but wish it took less cupboard space