by Cuisinart

Model: ACUIGR4NK3. The Cuisinart® Griddler® makes "multifunctional" an understatement! With five separate cooking options, it can handle everything from pancakes to sausages to grilled cheese to steaks, hamburgers and panini. A floating cover and one set of reversible plates that snap in and out turn the Griddler® into a Contact Grill, a Panini Press, a Full Grill, a Full Griddle, or Half Grill/Half Griddle. Dual temperature controls ensure everything is perfectly cooked! Bundle Includes* Nylon Flipper Tong* 12.5 X 8-Inch Bamboo Cutting Board* Coffee Mug & Iced Beverage Cup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart GR-4N Griddler Stainless Steel Grill/Griddle & Panini Press With Deluxe Bundle!
Irvine
This is the most used appliance in our kitchen. Panini's have become the go-to snack when anyone is hungry. It is so simple to put together a normal sandwich, spray the outside with some olive oil, and put it on the grill. It multiplies the goodness by about 100! We use it almost daily. The griddle side of the plates are used almost as often. Some quick pancakes, toasting up some hash browns, or making a quick fried egg. This is such a handy appliance to have on the counter. Clean up is easy as the plates pop off at the touch of a button and can be hand washed or put in the dishwasher. My son has already requested one for himself to take to college.
Poca, WV
I love this machine However, if you are older it is very heavy so plan on leaving it out on your counter to use. I purchased it in order to make panini sandwiches with and since I have got it I have only had it out twice in a year. I would love it if they could figure a way out to make it lightweight.
Nashville, TN
I could rave about this all day long. It’s absolutely incredible. I love the flexibility of being able to use both the grill and griddle plates as well as being able to use it as a panini press. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an indoor grill or griddle.
Woodway, TX
This makes cooking for a bigger family easier when the weather isn't so good. We have made almost everything on it. From breakfast to dinner. I love how easy it is to clean. Something worth investing in. Worth it is you dont have a grill or the space for one.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This thing is amazing! Burgers, chicken, grilled cheese, pancakes, eggs.... you name it. So versatile. I use this all the time. It's well made and also looks nice. So easy to clean as well, which is a must for me! Cuisinart does not disappoint.
I love this! I love to make paninis and grilled cheese sandwiches on this press. It’s a great gift for anyone! All of my roommates have used mine and bought their own as a result , they love it so much!
West Caldwell
I recently bought this for my son who lives alone and doesn't cook. He finds it easy to use. He works long hours and gets home late and loves that he can just turn it on and throw a steak or burger on.
Thornton , CO
Haven’t used it a lot but this product is great for sandwiches 🥪 and French toast. It takes a bit to get used to because the stoves temperatures are completely different so it takes some practice but I would definitely recommend this product
austin texas
Makes good grilled sandwiches. Have also used for bacon and even pancakes. It's pretty easy to clean. The plates pop off and go in the dishwasher and there's a tray that collects oil. Not convinced I need a separate device though. But it works well for what it does.
I purchased this orginally to make panninis, but honestly I don't use this as much. Kinda sad, it's so pretty to look at.

Looking for your answer?