Cuisinart GG22-24 GreenGourmet Hard Anodized 10

Cuisinart GG22-24 GreenGourmet Hard Anodized 10"" Skillet

BY CUISINART #21 in Pans

Cuisinart is leading the way in eco-friendly branded cookware with our new GreenGourmet line. Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick technology is ceramic based instead of petroleum based, helping to conserve existing oil supplies and the coating is applied at a temperature one half that of conventional nonsticks. And it s completely free of PTFE and PFOA. The cookware s hard anodized construction provides high heat conductivity, which requires less energy to reach desired cooking temperatures. Riveted stainless handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70% recycled stainless steel. Today, more and more home cooks are going green...and so is Cuisinart cookware! Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica Nonstick Technology &l. see more...

Cuisinart GG22-24 GreenGourmet Hard Anodized 10
Cuisinart GG22-24 GreenGourmet Hard Anodized 10"" Skillet
Buy on Wayfair
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Foodie Expert
I love these pans. They are a great brand. The non stick collections are not quite great but they do get the warranty.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kissimmee, FL
This pan is a great one for making stir fry! It is the perfect size and the non stick coating makes for an easy clean up afterward, so no hard scrubbing is required!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
The non-stick coating on this pan is fabulous! My family uses it every morning to make eggs (high-protein diet). We only ever need to use a rubber spatula. Everything slides right off the pan onto the plate. Cleanup is a breeze!
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I have this and the 8 inch. I cook sausage links in the 8 inch and eggs/omelet in the 10. They are perfect. I particularly love that it is PTFE free and still non-stick. Will be looking for other kitchen items with this! Good price too for the pair at Bed Bath and Beyond
Mary M.
Mary M.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
I have 2 of the Cuisinart anodized skillets, and I use the 10" skillet for everything. I like that I don't need to use oil for most foods, and I can use metal utensils (that aren't sharp). My favorite part is how easy it is to clean. It almost always just wipes clean, never needs to be scrubbed. I wish all of my "handwash" dishes were this easy.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
This skillet is really good! When I am starting your cook and go to grab a pan, this is the one I almost always reach for. I don't care what I'm cooking, this is the best!
Vinita P.
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
Foodie Expert
I love this pan. It's so durable. I use it to cook most things in my household.