Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt – Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker

Now you can make your favorite frozen yogurt at home in just 20 minutes or less! The fully automatic Cuisinart® Frozen Yogurt - Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker lets you turn ingredients into a delicious and healthy frozen treat with no fuss and no mess. Simply add your ingredients to the bowl, press ON, and the machine does the rest!

Hello, can you make high quality ice cream in? Like hd or eataly quality ideally?
Heladera? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Qualcuna ha ricevuto questo bellissimo Robot da cucina per il gelato?
Start your review of Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt – Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker!
Stephanie R.
Sykesville, MD
Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt – Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker uploaded by Stephanie R.
I make a lot of ice cream, and this little countertop workhorse has never let me down. It’s easy to use, to clean, and to store. For a mid-range ice-cream maker, you really can’t beat the value. You can also buy extra parts and replacement parts without having to buy a whole new machine.
Ginger S.
Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt – Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker uploaded by Ginger S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have been using my Cuisinart Ice Cream and Yogurt maker several times a week. I had one several years ago and passed it on to my son. I decided to buy myself a new one and expand my ice cream making skills. It's great to be able to use high quality, fresh ingredients and know exactly what's in it. The possibilities are endless and it's perfect for people on Keto diets or can't tolerate dairy. Of course, I love the high calorie, custard style ce cream made with heavy whipping cream. I haven't tried the yogurts or sorbets yet but I plan on trying some recipes soon because I won't be able to get into any of my clothes if I keep eating the high calorie versions. I sometimes make a skinnier version of vanilla ice cream substituting 1 percent milk instead of whole and substituting half and half for the whipping cream. I keep the freezing bowl to the machine in my freezer enclosed in a bag. It keeps the frost out of it. It does take up space but it's well worth dedicating freezer space for it. My husband enjoys it firmer than what the machine makes it. After freezing it in the machine for 25 minutes I put it in an ice cream storage container and place it in the freezer for a few hours. It becomes the same consistency as store bought ice cream. You will never want to purchase store brands ice cream again. Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt – Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker
Patricia  B.
Garrettsville, OH
Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt – Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker uploaded by Patricia  B.
This ice cream maker is wonderful! I bought it about 8 months ago. We love Handel's cake batter ice cream so much so I wanted to make it at home. Cuisinart has perfected this machine to be easy and multifunctional. I wish it came with a second freezer bowl though! Cuisinart ICE-21R Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker
Liz I.
Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt – Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker uploaded by Liz I.
Takes up a lot of space but it’s so fun to make ice cream at home! We mostly make custards so most of the prep time is pre-churn, and then after chilling this machine turns it into a smooth and delicious treat!
Emma K.
Hudson, OH
Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt – Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker uploaded by Emma K.
I love love loooove my ice cream maker so very much. It was a Christmas gift that I’d been coveting for a while and I could not be happier! It’s made delicious treats, better than any pint I’ve ever bought, and the actual process of using the machine is incredibly simple. Takes a bit of planning ahead, like freezing the bowl, but so, so worth it. Best ice cream you will ever eat.
Leann T.
Great for making homemade icecream. It takes a bit to get the hang of but once you get it perfect , you'll want to always make ice cream at home.
Adrianne M.
Makes great ice cream! Quick and easy to use. The real prep is freezing the unit. Fun for the family to do together.
Lacey T.
Asheville, NC
It’s so easy to use I don’t know why we don’t use it more often. It’s not perfect but the fact that you don’t need salt or ice, makes it a winner got me!
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
This is definitely not something you NEED, but it’s fun and tasty to make your own ice cream. I keep the drum in the freezer so it’s always ready to go. I have found that following the provided recipes leads to ice cream that is TOO rich and leaves a kind of fatty film on your tongue (eww). I’ve experimented with increasing the milk and reducing the cream in the recipes, and that has helped. I really enjoy making my own flavors, like ginger, and swirling in mix-ins like cake pieces or creole cream cheese.
Amy P.
Columbia, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
It got dofter the longer I ran it. I was starting to regret my purchase but decided to wait til I'd made more ice cream in it to really judge it. I'm so glad I waited - it makes GREAT ice cream! Comes out as soft serve but I put it in the chest freezer for awhile and it's hard. The soft serve way is ok to eat - frozen quite a lot actually - especially around the sides. I now know why the first batch wouldn't get hard enough - I'd only had the bowls in the chest freezer 6 hours and that was from delivery temp., room temp. and hot water dish washing temp. Now it's at least 5 days in between the times I make a batch and it gets as hard, if not harder, than my freezer makes I have to use ice and rock salt with. And without all that mess! The first batch was made with one of the packages you can buy at the grocery store - won't be using that again - it gets rock solid hard in the chest freezer - ugh! Since then I've used the sweetened condensed milk recipe and it's soft enough to dip right out of the chest freezer - but it's very sweet. Today I used a recipe that calls for a pudding package (small,) an egg (cooked custard before freezing), and Splenda sugar blend, and it turned out great. We were buying Blue Bell and now we have homemade that tastes as good a Blue Bell for a lot less than Blue Bell costs. I'm so glad I purchased this! AND, Amazon has the best price for it AND free shipping!!