Cuisinart FP-14BK Elite Series 14-cup Food Processor

The Cuisinart Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor delivers the next big innovation for the modern kitchen. With 11- and 4 -cup work bowls nested inside the 14-cup bowl, plus the adjustable 6-position slicing disc and reversible shredding disc, it provides home chefs with multiple food processors in one! The exclusive SealTight Advantage System is designed to deliver maximum bowl capacity and clean processing and pouring. No other processor does it better! Large and Small Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blades with BladeLock System. Cuisinart Supreme Wide-Mouth Feedtube and Cover Assembly. Electronic Touchpad Controls - On/Off/ Dough/Pulse with surrounding Bl.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart FP-14BK Elite Series 14-cup Food Processor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this food processor it is so easy to use and the size is great especially when I am cooking a big meal for friends ” in 4 reviews
Debary
This device was the best thing I have found during the whole “new cooking experience”. Saves so much time on cutting up nuts or making pesto. It is fast, sturdy and does an amazing job. I got mine off of amazon for pretty cheap and like I said works amazing! I do want to get a bigger one though eventually
I loved the concept of this having the large and small bowls in one processor. One big issue I have is that the bottom spinning blade catches debris inside of it because the way it is shaped. Since it is so deep set it is merely impossible to clean it out from underneath. Other than that, it works great.
Hamden, CT
Great investment! Use it for small tasks and big meal prep. Gets the job done quickly and efficiently. Now that the food tunnel is larger there isn’t anything I would change. This replaced our 20 year old model that still worked great that a friend was happy to take off my hands.
Ann Arbor , MI
I adore mine because it’s not that loud and the blades stay sharp for years! The size is big so if you don’t cook as much I recommend the smaller size but it’s such an awesome processor! I will say it does take a second to learn tips and tricks but once you do you will love it!
Rossville, GA
I love this beast lol I used it for anything from chopping up onions to blending up chicken salad. It's pretty heavy. But my favorite thing about it is that it comes with different cutting plates so I can shred my own cheese without the potato starch like the bagged cheese!
Portland, Oregon
The Cuisinart Fo-14Bk food processor is a workhorse that never lets me down. I do a lot of cooking and baking so it gets used a lot! It was an investment but it is definitely worth every penny. If you are an avid cook I would highly recommend this food processor.
Carl junction , MO
I don't use it as much as I thought I would, but trust me I use it alot and I love it! I like the wide mouth to add my veggies or whatever I am doing. And the cup size is great. Great quality as well. Dishwasher safe..this is a must have for your kitxhen.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE my food processor. I didn't know how much I needed it until I purchased it. I believe it was only $24.00 when I purchased. I highly recommend. I don't think you need to spend a ton of money on a food processor when one like this does the trick!
Hayward, CA
This Cuisinart food processor is excellent and chops up food very quickly and easily. The motor is very strong so it never struggles no matter what I put in the food processor. Great purchase from Macy's!
Paintsville, KY
Been using this food processor for over 10 years.  Used it for normal use like making coleslaw, and use it yearly for food processing of tomatoes for juice.  Very affordable.  Good quality.