Cuisinart FP-14BK Elite Series 14-cup Food Processor

The Cuisinart Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor delivers the next big innovation for the modern kitchen. With 11- and 4 -cup work bowls nested inside the 14-cup bowl, plus the adjustable 6-position slicing disc and reversible shredding disc, it provides home chefs with multiple food processors in one! The exclusive SealTight Advantage System is designed to deliver maximum bowl capacity and clean processing and pouring. No other processor does it better! Large and Small Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blades with BladeLock System. Cuisinart Supreme Wide-Mouth Feedtube and Cover Assembly. Electronic Touchpad Controls - On/Off/ Dough/Pulse with surrounding Bl.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart FP-14BK Elite Series 14-cup Food Processor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this food processor it is so easy to use and the size is great especially when I am cooking a big meal for friends ” in 4 reviews
Debary
This device was the best thing I have found during the whole “new cooking experience”. Saves so much time on cutting up nuts or making pesto. It is fast, sturdy and does an amazing job. I got mine off of amazon for pretty cheap and like I said works amazing! I do want to get a bigger one though eventually
Hamden, CT
Great investment! Use it for small tasks and big meal prep. Gets the job done quickly and efficiently. Now that the food tunnel is larger there isn’t anything I would change. This replaced our 20 year old model that still worked great that a friend was happy to take off my hands.
Ann Arbor , MI
I adore mine because it’s not that loud and the blades stay sharp for years! The size is big so if you don’t cook as much I recommend the smaller size but it’s such an awesome processor! I will say it does take a second to learn tips and tricks but once you do you will love it!
Carl junction , MO
I don't use it as much as I thought I would, but trust me I use it alot and I love it! I like the wide mouth to add my veggies or whatever I am doing. And the cup size is great. Great quality as well. Dishwasher safe..this is a must have for your kitxhen.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE my food processor. I didn't know how much I needed it until I purchased it. I believe it was only $24.00 when I purchased. I highly recommend. I don't think you need to spend a ton of money on a food processor when one like this does the trick!
Hayward, CA
This Cuisinart food processor is excellent and chops up food very quickly and easily. The motor is very strong so it never struggles no matter what I put in the food processor. Great purchase from Macy's!
Paintsville, KY
Been using this food processor for over 10 years.  Used it for normal use like making coleslaw, and use it yearly for food processing of tomatoes for juice.  Very affordable.  Good quality.
I have no complaints with the DFP-14 Food Processor although at first I found it awkward to assemble, but once I got the hang of it I was okay. The processoritself is great - it is convenient, dishwasher safe, slices and shreds perfectly. A real time saver. But the instruction booklet leaves a lot to be desired. I finally resorted to watching YouTube tutorials on it's use. Also I would recommend purchasing the locking case that holds the blades and accessory pieces.
This is the best food processor, you can make dips, sauces, ice cream, and never chopping vegetables again. To improve this product have to add more options for process all kind of food, but now is really good
Wynantskill, NY
I’ve used Cuisinart products my whole life I always enjoy them they work great they last a long time these are great gifts for wedding showers or housewarming’s I just think it’s an all-around great product I would recommend this to anyone if you’re looking for a food processor.