Cuisinart FP-14 Food Processor Storage Case

by Cuisinart

The Cuisinart FP-14 Food Processor Storage Case serves as a storage case for Cuisinart's Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processors. This particular case is compatible with models FP-14, FP-14BK and FP-14DC.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart FP-14 Food Processor Storage Case!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley-Lauren D.
Yucca Valley, CA
I have no idea why I thought this would safe… I mean I guess it would make sense to be a “normal” shape but it really just took up way more space in the cabinets. I did like the fact that everything stayed together however space is very important.
Lori A.
Hurst, TX
This came with my food processor, works like a charm to hold all my blades. It also locks so you don’t have to worry about the blades falling out while moving the storage unit.
Kim B.
San Antonio , TX
It was always a concern when trying to find a secure way to store my blades for my procesor so when I saw this I scooped it up. I love how there is a space molded in for each blade so that you will know if one is missing so it can be secured before hurting any.
Kawtar A.
casablanca
It good nothing special it not that good or even that bad I don't wanna something bad or negative about it because I think maybe the problem is me
Linda V.
1,348 reviews
I really like this product and it gives me a good value for me to use and try. It’s so nice

Looking for your answer?