BY CUISINART #14 in Food Processors

Combining the Cuisinart tradition of culinary excellence with groundbreaking innovation, the Cuisinart Elite Collection 12-Cup Food Processor sets the bar for the next generation of kitchen appliances. With a 4-cup work bowl nested inside the big bowl, plus the adjustable 6-position slicing disc and reversible shredding disc, it provides home chefs with multiple food processors in one! The exclusive SealTight Advantage System is designed to deliver maximum bowl capacity and clean processing and pouring. It is truly the finest food prep appliance available for today s modern kitchen. Exclusive Patent-Pending SealTight Advantage System - Seals Bowls and Locks Blades. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lynn B.
I love this product. I use it to make cheese balls, shred cheese and vegetables and to slice vegetables. This is my second one. My first one still works fine and it’s over 25 yr old. Our grocery store had it reduced by 75% so got a newer one. It works the same, but looks more streamline. These are expensive and can be used for many food prep steps. This should go on every wedding registry. I’d suggest this for anyone that wants to add to their kitchen appliances.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
I have owned a cuisine art food processor before, and I didn't find that it was that great. It did not last very long before it started to act up and if I put too much product in (which wasn't alot) it would not work. It is on the more affordable side, but I didn't find that the product was all that great as far as quality was concerned.
Crystal A.
Worcester, MA
My mother had this exact model so this is what I asked for last Christmas. It is BIG but it also has a smaller bowl that fits inside for when you are not making hummus for 50 people. The amount of extras it comes with is also great, any blade or shredder you need is included.
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
Love this food processor. It is the perfect size for a family of four. It's compact on fits nicely on my counter without taking up to much space. Has several different options for blades. Price and value are perfect.
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
I love my food processor! Since we stopped going out to eat (except for special occasions) we use it all the time. It works quickly and does as i expect it to. I love the different blades.
Sandra C.
Carlsbad, CA
This is a great food processor! The price was a bargain compared to others and it has some great features such as adjustable blades and two different size bowls.
Kyrra T.
I heard these are awesome and chop everything and blend it so smooth ! I definitely need one in my kitchen !
Penny S.
Thunder Bay, ON
This baby has power. Its a well built machine. It comes with 2 bowls, a 4 cup and a 12 cup, I love the flexibility. I love it. The only downside is it collects whatever your working with by the rim and its a pain to dig out and clean there. All and all, I have to say, the results are well worth the cleaning effort.