Cuisinart FP-12BK Elite Series 12-cup Food Processor

Combining the Cuisinart tradition of culinary excellence with groundbreaking innovation, the Cuisinart Elite Collection 12-Cup Food Processor sets the bar for the next generation of kitchen appliances. With a 4-cup work bowl nested inside the big bowl, plus the adjustable 6-position slicing disc and reversible shredding disc, it provides home chefs with multiple food processors in one! The exclusive SealTight Advantage System is designed to deliver maximum bowl capacity and clean processing and pouring. It is truly the finest food prep appliance available for today s modern kitchen. Exclusive Patent-Pending SealTight Advantage System - Seals Bowls and Locks Blades. Easy On/Off Locking Syst.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart FP-12BK Elite Series 12-cup Food Processor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I used this when making baby food but found the baby bullet worked better for me!” in 2 reviews
“I've never owned a food processor so I am not sure what to expect.” in 2 reviews
“It works great for all types of food, and makes cooking a lot easier” in 1 review
Twin Falls, ID
This is by far my favorite EVER food processor.  It has blades with it that do exactly as stated.  There is a powerful motor for chopping.  I have used this on hard cheeses like romano and parmesan instead of a grater.  It has no problem chopping or mincing the cheese into something as good as pre-grated cheese.  This food processor makes my life so much easier.  It's a bit loud, but who cares if it does a superior job over other brands?  I certainly do not.
I was very excited to get this food processor but the product could use some improvements.  It fits a good amount of food, the instructions are clear and the machine is easy to operate.  Unfortunately, it could not stand up to making tomato sauce at the end of the summer, and broke before it could process everything.  The plastic is not durable and the engine overheats.  Improvements needed.
Nipomo, CA
I have had a Cuisinart food processor for many years.   This one has been a trouper.  From mixing my scratch pie crust to making tortilla rollups it cannot be beat.   When I purchased my first Cuisinart, a friend gave the product high praises.   Now I do the same and will never change companies.
Greenville, NC
I used to try to make hummus in a blender. I don’t recommend that method. 🤣 Thus I saw the need for a food processor. I love it. I use it for hummus, banana ice cream and so many other things. I do find however that if food gets caught underneath the blade it does not get as smooth but other than that it works well. Glad I have it!
Pomona, CA
I was gifted this and I have loved using this when processing items when I need to bake or to cook. Makes it that much easier to have the items processed and have everything evenly. This has done the job and and I have enjoyed using this and can't wait to see what dished I come up with using the food processor.
Breckenridge Hills
Purchased this food processor to make a lot of salsa for my baby shower

pro: high capacity, easy to clean
con: we didn’t have any problems

I would improve this product by probably including less extra pieces.

super affordable and I would recommend it to anyone
Purchased this food processor to make a lot of salsa for my baby shower

pro: high capacity, easy to clean
con: we didn’t have any problems

I would improve this product by probably including less extra pieces.

super affordable and I would recommend it to anyone
Helena, MT
I’m really bummed out about this food processor. It’s so heavy and bulky. Very inconsistent results with chopping. (Ie: there will be larger less unprocessed chunks on the bottom.) the older versions were so much better and higher quality. I’ll be giving this thing away.
I use my food processor for almost everything. The only con is all the parts that you have to take apart when cleaning. Other than that, it’s affordable and It’s easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone on the market for a food processor.
Carrollton
My processor definitely speeds up my prep work and it makes mixing up biscuit dough a breeze. I don't love how loud it is while I'm using it though. Overall a product definitely worth the price.
New Orleans
I couldnt find the exact one I had but I had the baby food one. Same thing really, just a cuuisineart food processor. 100% recommend any cook to have in their kitchen. makes chopping a breeze.