Cuisinart FP-12 Elite Series 12-cup Food Processor

Combining the Cuisinart tradition of culinary excellence with groundbreaking innovation, the Cuisinart Elite Collection 12-Cup Food Processor sets the bar for the next generation of kitchen appliances. With a 4-cup work bowl nested inside the big bowl, plus the adjustable 6-position slicing disc and reversible shredding disc, it provides home chefs with multiple food processors in one! The exclusive SealTight Advantage System is designed to deliver maximum bowl capacity and clean processing and pouring. It is truly the finest food prep appliance available for today s modern kitchen. Exclusive Patent-Pending SealTight Advantage System - Seals Bowls and Locks Blades. Easy On/Off Locking Syst.

How well does this product work? Any problems with it?
Is this the newest model available for purchase?
What do you use yours for the most?
Start your review of Cuisinart FP-12 Elite Series 12-cup Food Processor!
How would you rate this product?
Karly J.
Solon, OH
I love this food processor! It makes everything easier in the kitchen. I always use it to shred carrots, zucchini, etc and it takes no time at all and is very easy to clean! It may be my favorite kitchen appliance
Anne S.
Selden, NY
Great for chopping, blending, pureeing, etc. I keep this out on my countertop to use with most meals. I love making soups, salsas etc.
Monika R.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this processor for years now. It still works brand new and I have no complaints
Jennifer B.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
I’ve had this food processor for years now. I’ve used every single attachment and would most definitely repurchase this exact model if anything were to happen to mine. It fits under the upper cabinets when sitting on the counter, it breaks down small enough to tuck it away in my lazy susan cabinet, and it get perfectly clean on the top rack in my dishwasher! I do not find that it’s cumbersome to pull out and put together and again, it’s super easy to clean. I have another review of this on Amazon with pictures. It’s a great machine!
Tamara L.
Dallas, TX
My Mom uses a food processor all the time and she was always surprised that I did not have one.  I think I just did not realize how much you can do with one.  I finally broke down and bought one, she was so right!  It makes short work of a lot of cooking tasks.  I shred veggies, create nut flower, mix ingredients for baking and so much more.  I love the simplicity, it really is a time saver.
Susan S.
Boonville, IN
It serves its purpose. That is all I can say about this one. I would like one with more attachments & easier to stote
Jennifer  H.
Centreville, VA
Great food processor ! Very affordable for cuisinart . All cuisinart products last a very good time . Gets the job done and it’s a good price for how big it is . I really like it . There no cons of this item .
Andrea L.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Multi-purpose food processor that you will use for all kinds of recipes not just chopping. I love to use this on my baking recipes too. Makes your life so much easier and you save so much time.
Jacqueline  T.
Stratford, CT
Love this product. I bought it on sale for half price. It is very easy to use and holds 12 cups which is needed for me when I meal prep. Cuisinart is an inexpensive brand, so if this doesn’t last long, I won’t be too disappointed.
Carey H.
Oneida, NY
Good product. Does what it is intended for. There's allot out there just like it. No complaints. Recommend to everyone.