BY CUISINART

Wake up to a fresh cup of coffee 25% faster than a regular coffeemaker with the Extreme Brew 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker by Cuisinart. ; Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability to brew when you want it to. ; Auto-shutoff is adjustable from 0 to 4 hours. ; 12-cup (5 oz. ea.) glass carafe with an oversize handle, drip-less spout, removable lid and knuckle guard. ; Warmer plate has three adjustable heat settings; High, Warm and Low. ; Includes a gold-tone reusable mesh coffee filter so there's no need to keep buying paper filters. ; Charcoal water filter in the reservoir helps eliminate unwanted taste and odor from tap water. ; Built-in 60-second memory continues the brewing cycle where it left off in case of a brief power outage. ; Brew Pause feature lets you pour a cup before the brewing cycle ends. ; Strength selector lets you choose between regular and bold flavor intensity. ; Convenient reservoir fill window for easy water measurement. ; Carafe and mesh filter dishwasher safe. ; Model number: DCC-2650. ; Dimensions: 8.5 wide x 8 deep x 14.8 high. ; Weight: 9 lbs. see more...

Cynthia L.
Albemarle, NC
I am about to sell this as I want another type of Cuisinart coffee maker. This is a nice coffee maker that brews good tasting coffee.
When I get up in the morning I already have my coffee made by using the timer on the coffee machine. I have a choice of regular or bold and I usually do the bold setting.
One of the nice things about this coffee maker is the 60-Second Reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power.
This also has temperature settings for how hot you want your coffee and I do low while my husband likes his on high.
I bought one of these for my daughter and she loves her.
Like I said, a good coffee maker.
Lynne B.
Hoschton, GA
Love this coffee maker. My husband goes through coffee makers like a teenage girl goes through hair dryers. This is the only one we've found that lasts and lasts, yet still makes a great cup of coffee. And it stays hot for a good while after brewing, which was the selling point for me because I sleep in on the weekends but he does not. It's more expensive than other brands, but you get what you pay for.
Sydney H.
Pikesville, MD
I have had this coffee maker for almost a year now and it is really good for when I want to make a community pot for my roommates and I. Sometimes we make the coffee the night before and put it in the fridge for "iced" coffee!
Christina M.
Woodinville, WA
First of all, I will only buy coffee makers with a glass carafe. My husband and I love to be able to see how much coffee is left in the pot.

This one has an automatic setting, and at 6AM every morning, we get a hot pot of coffee without having to make it!!

Great coffee, and LOVE the glass carafe!
Anna Beth H.
Columbus, MS
I love my coffee maker. I recorded this as a wedding gift and used it for about a year until I purchased a single serve brewer. I put this coffee maker away but quickly figured out the single serve did not make coffee as well as this coffee maker. It lives on my counter again!
Amanda B.
Waynesboro, VA
I really enjoy the fact I can set the coffee pot to start at a specific time so I am able to get ready in the morning instead of stopping to start the coffee pot. it brews the coffee very fast.
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
Love Cuisinart products. I don't personally own this coffeemaker but I've demoed it and others and fell in love. Love that you don't have to have a separate coffee grinder and our will take either grounds or ground for you. Recommend this maker if you don't want a one cop
Cathryn D.
Metolius, OR
Love my coffee maker. I love the programmable settings. My husband and I use on days we both work or when we have lot's of company over at our house. Makes good coffee.
April W.
Magee, MS
I am a huge coffee drinker. I have several cups a day. I love this cuisinart coffeemaker. I set the timer each night and I wake to the nice coffee aroma. I also come home from work and fix an afternoon cup of decaf.
Marely T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Have owned this coffee maker for about a year now. No complaints! It works great and is so easy to use. There are multiple programming options I use often.