BY CUISINART

Brew Coffee Up to 25% Faster Always looking forward to that first cup of hot fresh coffee? Well now you can get it up to 25% faster with the Extreme Brew 10-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker. Packed with all your favorite features, this is truly the ultimate coffee-lover's machine. Cuisinart DCC-2750 Extreme Brew 10-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: 10-cup carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle for easy serving Extreme Brew feature uses re-engineered brewing technology to deliver coffee up to 25% faster Brew Strength Control allows you to enjoy your coffee regular or bold Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, auto shutoff and 1-to-4-cup settingBPA free Dimensions: Measures 9.5 in. x 11 in. x 16.2 in. A Closer Look: Cuisinart DCC-2750 Extreme Brew 10-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker also boasts: adjustable temperature control, which offers a heater plate with High, Medium and Low settings to keep coffee at your preferred temperature; an easy-to-fill water reservoir that lifts up for quick fill-ups and has a window on the side of unit to display water level; Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished; 60-Second Reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power; and a gold tone filter and charcoal water filter. Take Care: Always turn coffeemaker off and remove the plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning. Lift up the reservoir cover. Remove and discard the paper filter and ground coffee. The filter basket can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly or cleaned in the upper rack of the dishwasher. Dry all parts after use. About the Brand: When the food processor was introduced in 1973, it wasn't known as a food processor; it was commonly referred to as a Cuisinart. The rest is culinary history. Savor the good life with Cuisinart. see more...

Andrea M.
Long Beach , CA
Now I may not have this particular model coffeemaker, I know my aunt has this one. When it comes to the cuisinart line of coffeemakers have a pretty good rep. Compared to those other single brew type makers with such simple settings, I enjoy the fact that I can program exactly how hot or cold, to how strong I want my coffee to be. Plus the added bonus of the mini water filters that help purify the water used to make your coffee is awesome, it's there so you can get more of your favorite coffees flavor and less of the tap water taste you get from most water. Hands down by far best coffee maker you could own!
Sumaira N.
Just recently got this for my apartment, Perfect for a student. Very easy to use and clean. You can make your coffee regular or bold and even brew a smaller amount of coffee by selecting the 1-4 option. The coffee maker has a carafe heat setting to brew coffee to a temperature that is comfortable for you .The only con about it is that their is not option to keep the coffee warm after it has been made.

I have tried the keurig as well but I think this is equally good at getting the job done.
Deanna A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love to brew a pot of coffee and smell it in the morning, so I will never buy a single cup maker. This is a great coffee pot. It has a morning timer and keeps the coffee hot for hours. It's simple and easy to use.
Sarah P.
Shakopee, MN
I am a huge fan of Cuisinart's coffee makers. I got this one to replace the 4 cup version and have zero complaints. It has a small brew setting, which is great when I'm only brewing enough for my morning cup.
Jessica N.
The directions to program this coffee maker to make coffee at a certain time are clear but I have not been able to get it to work. Other than that the coffee maker is fabulous!
Sarah S.
Pitcairn, PA
This coffee pot is amazing. The coffee stays warm for hours. It is very easy to clean. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it shows finger prints, but it just takes a quick wipe down to fix. I definitely think I got my moneyes worth. I would recommend it to everyone!
Rachel W.
Philadelphia, PA
Sleek, chic ad easy to use. We love being able to program and set our coffee so we wake up to the most wonderful smell! Easy to clean, no disposable coffee filters which is great for the environment and it matches with our stainless steel appliances!
Amber P.
This is what my mom just got to replace her Mr. Coffee and she loves it. It's very user friendly and makes enough coffee for a coffeeholic like her. Great purchase!
Kamila C.
West Palm Beach, FL
Love that coffee maker and the fact that it comes with thermal carafe. It keeps my coffee hot for several hours and it's great when you have large company. Produces great coffee full of aroma
Amanda H.
East Amherst, NY
This coffee Brewer makes great tasting coffee and has lots of nice features. You can change the brew strength depending on how many cups you are brewing. Also has auto program options.