Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor

The Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor is designed to perform any food prep task your recipe calls for. Big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, the Elemental 8 is also powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of vegetables into healthy puréed soups in seconds. The wipe-clean rubberized touch pad controls and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a firm favorite of cooks!

how well is the performance? is it durable ?
Start your review of Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor!
Joi T.
Heber City, UT
Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor uploaded by Joi T.
Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor uploaded by Joi T.
This is my guy!!! From wonton filling to tart dough it does it all. Got a gift card to Crate and Barrel & got this baby. She's a hard working gi
Melody M.
Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor uploaded by Melody M.
Such a great food processor. I replaced an old model with this one and it is so quiet and processes so quickly that I wish I replaced it sooner! It’s an investment kitchen appliance and saves a lot time saving with food preparation.
Lucia A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor uploaded by Lucia A.
I think everyone have to try this food processor it’s very helpful and does perfect work just in seconds I have another one but this is my new and favorite and always will. I recommend it if you want a good job this one it’s really awesome Cuisinart Prep 11 Plus™ 11 Cup Food Processor
Vallyn A.
Montgomery, PA
Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor uploaded by Vallyn A.
OMG I just purchased this food processor and let me tell you it’s perfect!! Many different attachments for slicing cheese, dicing and slicing up veggies! Attachments have different levels of slicing. Pulsing pretzels and making your own peanut butter is a delight. I cannot wait to try more recipes with this food processor. All attachments remove as well for easy cleaning!
Faiza K.
taxes, TX
This food processor is a workhorse! It's strong motor powers through pretty much any ingredient and it is a breeze to clean...even after grating cheese! The gunmetal finish is an attractive addition to any kitchen. . I use it almost daily to make sauces,cutting veggies and other cheeses, and baked goods (even those with thick dough). I highly recommend this product to anyone,
Zulema S.
High Point, NC
Procesa muy bien los alimentos, realiza el proceso bastante rápida y ademas le da una textura excelente a la comida. Me encanta el hecho de que es bastante sencilla de limpiar y no se sobrecalienta rápido. El precio es excelente y el producto tiene una larga durabilidad, lo tengo como 5 años y no he necesitado arreglarlo hasta el momento. Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor
Jamye  C.
Milton, WA
This is perfect for the holidays and other cooking needs that require you cut items up into small pieces. The brand is worth the price, great quality and will last for years.
Seena S.
Need you in my life!!!! I read it’s really good but I haven’t the opportunity to buy one
Elizabeth  O.
Corp Christi, TX
I do like this product I just wish there was some way to dice the vegetables. I love to make pico!
Vicky  L.
San Antonio, TX
I received this cuisinart food processor as a gift. It comes with different blades which are great for different foods and purposes. However when I grounded meat or fish for fish cakes or meat ball, the food would get in the middle core and it would be hard to clean.