Cuisinart Electric Knife

Cordless and rechargeable for maximum convenience, the Cuisinart Electric Knife features a powerful motor and two dishwasher-safe stainless steel blades to make short work of any slicing task. The serrated blade perfectly slices meat and bread with s.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Electric Knife!
Kenia  C.
Jacksonville, FL
It gets the job done no complains about it so far we love it easy to use easy to pack away very sharpie gets the job dice in a minute
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,021 reviews
This is just the brand name that you can trust it lives up to its name and his expectations
Jessica C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the e brand Cuisinart Electric Knife it’s quality is great easy to use, cut slices of meat. Love it is no mess. Is a must at home
Esther P.
Bellaire, TX
Powerful cordless knife to cut through any meat. I always use it carve a Turkey but be careful, I’ve been cut before. It’s fast and sharp!
Maddie H.
Elizabethtown, PA
I love everything cuisinart including this product. Everything you buy from this brand is 100% worth the money!
Ashley F.
Mobile, AL
I wanted one of these for years and finally got one! So handy to have around. Wish I would have purchased it sooner. Good quality and cuts with precision! Affordable. I recommend it!
Amy  D.
Gilbert, SC
The Cuisinart Electric knife is a very useful gadget for many households. It also makes a very useful gift.
Brooke  I.
Warrington, PA
When my brother moved into his new apartment I bought him this that was on his registry. He really loved it! He says he uses it all the time and it cuts amazing. That's amazing. He says it glides really nice and also cleans up amazing. Being that he is a chef I will definitely take his word.
Katie S.
Pensacola, FL
What a great little product! This electric knife makes kitchen tasks a breeze! Just make sure that they're really read the safety and user manual so you know exactly what tasks this is suited for. Love the cusinart quality and variety of great products
Ashley C.
Works well just a bit scary with the noise . Worked well on chicken and ham just be safe

Looking for your answer?