Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor

Perfecting the art of food preparation. With a brushed stainless finish that adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen, the Cuisinart 9-Cup Food Processor is the ideal prep tool for any task. Its compact build allows it to fit comfortably on any countertop and the large work bowl makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch. After all, it s a Cuisinart! 9-Cup work bowl. Chopping/mixing blade and dough blade. One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables. Stainless steel medium slicing disc. Stainless steel shredding disc.

How does this processor work on chick peas. They tend to be hard and I love to make homemade hummus. A mixer doesn't do the job.
Is this size large enough to make pie crust in? Or should I go the next size up?
Is it worth the price cause I've always wanted one
Start your review of Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I don't do a lot of the kind of cooking that requires a food processor, but when I do I'm glad that this is the brand I decided to go with.” in 3 reviews
Bicknell, IN
This is such a great product. It’s a must-have for any home cook and especially for those who like to use fresh ingredients! This makes it so easy to quickly chop or mince your veggies, crackers, and other things to use in recipes. Great product.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love my cuisinart food processor. I have had it for about six years and it’s still going strong. It is easy to use, has your basic ON, Pulse, and off functions. I don’t really use the slicer and shredder attachments so can’t comment on that.
Raeford, NC
I got one of these because it was highly recommended by a friend to help cut down the prep time of cooking. Maybe I'm old school, but I found it to have more steps and be somewhat inconvenient. It has a bunch of parts you have to fiddle with.
Newark, CA
We received this as a gift. It works well for food processing. I also use it for baking, slicing, and shredding. It is kind of annoying to clean. My biggest complaint is that the safety switches make it hard to run without a lid pushed in.
This Cuisinart food processor is just okay. It does the job, but not very well. When I try to finely chop some veggies, etc.. it is not a very 'fine' chop. Also, the blades seem to go dull very quickly. I would. It recommend this product to anyone.
The Cuisinart 9 cup food processor is great for everyday cooking.  It is very powerful with different settings for different needs. It minced meat very well. It has variety of attachments to help shred or chop vegetables. Very sturdy. Clean up is easily too since all the attachments come off for washing. Recommend it!
Ohio
I got this as a Christmas gift and couldn't be more thrilled. I love cuisine art brand that make amazing products and they last for ages. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a food processor that will last .
Pembroke, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this food processor. Its my favorite. I use all the time. It processes up your food just exactly how you want it. I wouldnt improve in anyways. I think its best for babies or the eldery folk who can barely chew up their foods. I highly recommend to everyone.
Portland, OR
It’s so easy to use and I love how clean the look is. It’s also extremely easy to clean and doesn’t make as big of a mess as I’ve had with other brands. Plus, it makes me feel all fancy when I get to use it for cooking!
Mechanicsburg, PA
Nothing better than the original home food processor! We’ve had this for about 10 years, and it’s still going strong. Great for making nut butters, sauces, soups, and even chicken salad if you set on pulse mode!