Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor

Perfecting the art of food preparation. With a brushed stainless finish that adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen, the Cuisinart 9-Cup Food Processor is the ideal prep tool for any task. Its compact build allows it to fit comfortably on any countertop and the large work bowl makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch. After all, it s a Cuisinart! 9-Cup work bowl. Chopping/mixing blade and dough blade. One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables. Stainless steel medium slicing disc. Stainless steel shredding disc.

How does this processor work on chick peas. They tend to be hard and I love to make homemade hummus. A mixer doesn't do the job.
Is this size large enough to make pie crust in? Or should I go the next size up?
Is it worth the price cause I've always wanted one
Start your review of Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I don't do a lot of the kind of cooking that requires a food processor, but when I do I'm glad that this is the brand I decided to go with.” in 3 reviews
Kewaunee, WI
I received this as a birthday gift from my friends. It blended things quickly and efficiently. It is awfully loud. The buttons are hard to press down and took some getting used to. All in all, I enjoy having it and look forward to utilizing it in my kitchen.
Seattle
I really love this food processor. Compared to other food processors the hole at the top is fairly large, so you do not have to prep your food beforehand as much, meaning it’s more efficient and less time consuming. I like that it’s made out of stainless steel
West Palm Beach
I love my food processor! It does what it's supposed to and I know I'll have it for years to come -- My parents had theirs for close to a decade with moderate useage! I love knowing that it's probably going to be with me for just as long, it's worth the cost.
I use this food processor frequently and it has yet to let me down!  I make my own butters in it, hummus, shred carrots or cheese, and so much more.  The appliance comes apart and washes easily.  I recommend the Cuisinart Food Processor!
Raleigh, NC
This product is easy to use and chops/grinds all foods very well. Have made a variety of foods in it and love it so far! The plastic bowl however is difficult to clean and holds onto grease, so it takes a few washes to get it spotless, which is frustrating.
Temple, TX
Have had this for a while, use it all the time, and it is still going strong. The blades are super impressive. I've made breadcrumb topping for chicken, almond flour from almonds, and everything in between. It is still working perfectly after all this time!
We bought 9 cup Food Processor. It’s very compact and fits any countertop, easy to clean, and use.  I like using them for meal-preps, quick work for tacos, pizza toppings, sauces, and meatloaf. It’s very easy to operate. Has large capacity for 2-3 people’s meal preps.  Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor
I've had my Cuisinart food processor for many years and expect it to last most of a lifetime. The only thing fruistrating is that there is a minimum amount you have to work with in order to have it run. I sometimes regret getting rid of my mini chopper.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor uploaded by Anne R.
Cuisinart BFP-703 SmartPower Duet Blender/Food Processor. This will do anything. We canned this year and we’re able to process all our tomatoes and zucchini’s without having to purchase something larger. I’ve had this awhile, never a problem.
Azle
I love this little thing for chopping quickly and evenly. I use it pretty regularly and its small enough to store away and get out quickly. The only improvement would be an on button instead of holding down the button but even that is okay with me.