Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor

Perfecting the art of food preparation. With a brushed stainless finish that adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen, the Cuisinart 9-Cup Food Processor is the ideal prep tool for any task. Its compact build allows it to fit comfortably on any countertop and the large work bowl makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch. After all, it s a Cuisinart! 9-Cup work bowl. Chopping/mixing blade and dough blade. One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables. Stainless steel medium slicing disc. Stainless steel shredding disc.

How does this processor work on chick peas. They tend to be hard and I love to make homemade hummus. A mixer doesn't do the job.
Is this size large enough to make pie crust in? Or should I go the next size up?
Is it worth the price cause I've always wanted one
Start your review of Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I don't do a lot of the kind of cooking that requires a food processor, but when I do I'm glad that this is the brand I decided to go with.” in 3 reviews
I use my processor for all my chopping needs, saves me so much time, and so easy to use and clean. It also sheds and slices. It's the best appliance in my kitchen
Virginia Beach , VA
An absolute essential item for any kitchen, this powerful versatile appliance makes so many things possible. A true workhorse, high performance, pro grade item worth investing in. Highest recommendation!
Palmdale, CA
I love mine! It has little suction cup feet, so it grips to the counter while it's running, the motor seems to be fairly high-powered and can make nice cream with no added liquid. I never pictured myself caring too much about a food processor, but having a good one makes everything from dicing onions to blending flaky pie dough about a thousand times easier than doing it by hand.
Fairfield, CA
This is such a good food processor it’s easy to use and easy to clean up after . I’ve used mine several times . Like I’ve said before almost anything cuisinart is amazing ! I definitely do recommend. The quality of this is great and I think it will hold up a long time ☺️
New York , NY
I use this all the time to make hummus, guacamole and pasta sauces, etc and it works well every time! I think my parents picked it up for me for about 20 bucks from Costco as well so it’s a great deal. Literally I just throw an avocado, quarter onion, tomato and some lemon juice in it and pulse for about 30 seconds for some easy guac all the time.
Wallingford
Compact size does not take up a lot of cabinet space. It is really easy to clean and the blades are super sharp! I can pulse chop or continuously chop my ingredients to a smooth and fine mixture. Great for making sauces, chopping up onions fast, honestly anything that needs to get finely chopped can be put into this food processor.
Webb City, MO
The directions were clear, though it took a little time to get used to the functioning of the food processor. It worked like a dream; devoured vegetables and fruit in no time. Cleanup was very easy. I purchased the smaller version - 9 cup processor as I live alone and this size was quite sufficient for my needs.
I loved the overall look of this product and the price but for the performance I absolutely hated it. I have returned this product twice and after the second time I just got my money back. I don’t know if it was bad lucky but after the first use it burned out and didn’t work anymore. I am currently in the market for a new and can not see myself recommending this to anyone else.
Warwick, RI
I got this product for my wedding and I kind of thought it was one of those things I would never really used but I’ve gotten so much use out of it especially when I had kids and made them some baby food I make great salsa anything really and also help with food prep for dinner and stuff like that
Santee, CA
This food processor is a workhorse in my kitchen. I’ve had it for years and it slices, grates/shreds, chops and blends without complaint, unlike me ;). My only complaint about this food processor after all these years is that I wish I had a wider food chute. Perhaps the newer models do.