Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor

Perfecting the art of food preparation. With a brushed stainless finish that adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen, the Cuisinart 9-Cup Food Processor is the ideal prep tool for any task. Its compact build allows it to fit comfortably on any countertop and the large work bowl makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch. After all, it s a Cuisinart! 9-Cup work bowl. Chopping/mixing blade and dough blade. One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables. Stainless steel medium slicing disc. Stainless steel shredding disc.

Can this do anything a blender can’t?
Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor ? KitchenAid 9-Cup Food Processor ? Looking for a new food processor, which so you recommend?
How does this compare to the kitchen aid food processor? [product:kitchenaid-onyx-black-7-cup-food-processor] versus Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor
Start your review of Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I don't do a lot of the kind of cooking that requires a food processor, but when I do I'm glad that this is the brand I decided to go with.in reviews
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor uploaded by Yessica N.
the cuisinart processor is super good I love how easy it is to prepare everything without having to grate by hand this is wonderful.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I love cuisinart appliances and believe they have amazing customer service. This little guy works well to get a variety of jobs dons. It can be a little tricky to clean but I would definitely recommend it to a friend or family member.
Rafa R.
Lansdale, PA
It’s great fits a lot of things . The problem is day to day you don’t really use it because it’s too big so I endup buying something smaller to chop onions and garlic everyday .
Amber O.
Stanfield, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
This really works I absolutely love ❤️ it and recommend it to everyone buy buy buy you won’t be disappointed
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Esta marca de cosas para la cocinas muy buena totalmente canta este procesador de comida es muy bueno es práctico fácil usar tiene una potencia muy buena cabe hasta el nueve tazas totalmente se la recomiendo es muy bueno el producto y es duradero totalmente buen producto
Lisseth G.
Spring Valley, NY
Me gustaría mucho este producto porque hace más fácil las comidas en especial cuando son duras
Miranda W.
Petal
Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor uploaded by Miranda W.
Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor uploaded by Miranda W.
This bad boy will pulse anything! I use it regularly and it’s the one kitchen gadget I never get tired of. I will say- don’t try to make chicken salad in your Cuisinart food processor because it works so well, you end up with a chicken salad milkshake No one will drink 🤣
Penny R.
San Antonio, TX
great at chopping, shredding, and slicing AND at mixing.  fast and consistent.  love the attachments too.  easy to wash.  i wish the hole was bigger on top but i get why it's not.  price at costco was awesome.  this is my second one and i would buy another in a few years if i need to.
Jayson B.
Franklin, TN
I was a little hesitant at first, as I had recently purchased in the past one of their cookware sets and was so disappointed I just threw it away. This is amazing tho! A tad pricey for a processor but highly recommended!
Carmen R.
Raleigh, NC
My husband is quite the chef. We have the bigger version of this food processor as well, but this one is perfect for making dinner for just the two of us
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grace J.
il y a 6 mois
Rafa R. il y a 6 mois
What is that ?? Tapioca ??