Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor

Perfecting the art of food preparation. With a brushed stainless finish that adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen, the Cuisinart 9-Cup Food Processor is the ideal prep tool for any task. Its compact build allows it to fit comfortably on any countertop and the large work bowl makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch. After all, it s a Cuisinart! 9-Cup work bowl. Chopping/mixing blade and dough blade. One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables. Stainless steel medium slicing disc. Stainless steel shredding disc.

How does this processor work on chick peas. They tend to be hard and I love to make homemade hummus. A mixer doesn't do the job.
Is this size large enough to make pie crust in? Or should I go the next size up?
Is it worth the price cause I've always wanted one
Start your review of Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I don't do a lot of the kind of cooking that requires a food processor, but when I do I'm glad that this is the brand I decided to go with.” in 3 reviews
Enfield, CT
This is so hard to figure out how to use. But once you figure out that learning curve it gets the job done. Had to watch several videos on how to properly set up and be able to turn on.
Rego Park, NY
I love Cuisinart products!  They work well and look nice on my kitchen counter.  I wish the base was a little smaller since it sticks out a little more than I would like on my counter, but otherwise the product is fine.  I love it, especially during the holidays since I am doing a lot of cooking and need to chop veggies quickly and easily.  The 9-cup works fine for me since I don't have a big family, but you might prefer the larger 12-cup if you have to cook for a lot of people.
Orland Park
Does an okay job but some liquids end up spilling out or I have issues where the food doesn't chop evenly. It's my 2nd Cuisinart in 30 years. I opted for smaller one than my last one.
Austin
So bought this to help my husband make his fancy marine fish food. It is amazing to perfectly shred, grate all of the seafood to a great consistency with minimal waste. Love it.
Worth
I received this product for a gift it does the job, but has many different parts which takes up alot of storage space and somewhat difficult to clean. I stopped using it
Gluten Free
Kansas City, MO
Such a quality appliance! I also love the look, it's not an eye sore in my kitchen. The  Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor is perfect for the portions in my home but I love that they have the option to upgrade cup sizes. If I ever have a family, I will be upgrading to the large 14 cup because this food processor is a keeper! Bonus the blade has stayed extremely sharp even after 11 months.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Ocala, FL
Cuisinart is a brand name you will always assume is top notch  this food processor is a large enough size for all your cooking needs and has amazing power
windsor, ON
Love it, this food processor is just awesome, excellent quality, use it for so many things, like gratting cheeses, making dough for pies, making sauces, you name it!!
Fountain, CO
Omg I love this food processor ! It’s effective convenient and it’s so advance ! I just wished it was not as heavy as it is ! I’m a small woman ! It’s really good tho
Longwood, FL
I love this Cuisinart Food Processor. I use it to chop up vegetables or make salad dressings. There are so many great uses for this product. We got it from Costco.