BY CUISINART

The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Processor is the perfect kitchen helper for your small food preparation tasks. This compact processor occupies minimum counter space yet offers major advantages: more power than other choppers, 2-speed operation, large 21-ounce capacity. Powerful chopper/grinder. 21-Ounce work bowl. 2 Speeds for precision processing. Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges. Spatula included. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or convert. see more...

Cuisinart DLC-1SS Mini-Prep Processor
  • "Wasn't sold that I needed a food processor but for all the little quick chopping options that go into other recipes this is a little miracle." in 1 review
  • "I also make baby food with it too. " in 1 review
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I highly recommend the Cuisinart Mini-Prep. For such a small unit it has a surprisingly powerful motor. It can chop or puree vegies, fruits, - even cooked beef, chicken, and fish.
Wendy W.
Fair Oaks, CA
I cook everyday and entertain a lot!! I honestly could not live without my cuisinart. I also make baby food with it too.
Katie D.
Summit, MS
Go to for chopping large amounts and use it a lot to make salsas. It just the perfect size so it can easily stored.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great little gadget! Gets the job done! Easy to use. Easy to clean. Compact. A big time saver! So quick and easy!
Carrie D.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for cilantro, nuts and onions.. Simple quick tasks where you don't want to take out your big Cuisinart.
Tiffany D.
Toronto, ON
Great for making sauces and dressings. Can be a little messy when processing liquids however clean up is easy and most parts are dishwasher safe which is a bonus for me. I use mine quite often and really like it.
Rebecca D.
I like mine to chop up tomatoes, onions and chile's especially when I make salsa for big family parties it helps
Lindsey C.
Enjoy this. Especially for someone not that skilled in the kitchen this defiantly comes in handy
Kimberly K.
Kissimmee, FL
Crystal M.
Does the work well with cookie dough?