Cuisinart DLC-1SS Mini-Prep Processor

by Cuisinart

The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Processor is the perfect kitchen helper for your small food preparation tasks. This compact processor occupies minimum counter space yet offers major advantages: more power than other choppers, 2-speed operation, large 21-ounce capacity. Powerful chopper/grinder. 21-Ounce work bowl. 2 Speeds for precision processing. Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges. Spatula included. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or convert.

Does the work well with cookie dough?
Start your review of Cuisinart DLC-1SS Mini-Prep Processor!
Product Highlights
“I also make baby food with it too. ” in 1 review
“Wasn't sold that I needed a food processor but for all the little quick chopping options that go into other recipes this is a little miracle.” in 1 review
This is the BEST mini chopper I ever invested my money in.  I have used it to grind dry products and occasionally onions etc.  It does not fail to perform whatsoever.  Unfortunately the lid got stuck during a dishwasher cycle and broke, and I wish it wasn't as pricey to replace the lid.  I would recommend this to anyone and buy this again hands down without much thought.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this mini food processor so much! I'm tempted to get the bigger one, but I have limited counter/storage space which is why I opted for this one. I've had mine for years with no issue and it is relatively easy to clean. I use it mostly for dips and sauces, I think if I had the larger one I'd do more vegetable chopping in it.
I received this lil cutie as a gift and I LOVE how helpful it is now I need the large one!! It chops and purees nicely...I want to throw everything in at one time...Ive learned its rhythm and now its time to get the big one and my daughter can use the mini one when she helps me in the kitchen!
Natrona Heights
Works well, but is a bit flimsy in the lid design. One of the pieces that lock it into place has snapped off, and has had to be super-glued back on. I think the lid design needs to be modified and strengthened, but overall it’s a solid mini food processor. Great for small kitchens and small batches. Would be perfect for a small family or couple!
Ligonier, PA
Even with the small size, this processor has last for over 15 years with lots of use. The grinder works well and has not dulled over time. I usually cook for one or 2 so the size is perfect. In just several seconds it provides great results with whatever I’m chopping.
Denville, NJ
I received the Conair Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel as an engagement gift off of my wedding registry. I registered for the mini processor knowing that we had a small kitchen where storage space was coveted and that my husband and I would not need huge servings. I was wrong. I have found myself using the Conair Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor left and right, and although it sometimes takes multiple batches through the processor, I love my mighty mini. I use it often to chop fresh spinach for spinach cakes. It does great chopping the dry leaves into the perfect consistency without any additional liquid. I love using my Conair Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor for mixing creamy dips. It does a much better and quicker job than I could of blending chilly cream cheese (which usually takes quite a bit of muscle) into sour cream or yogurt dips evenly and smoothly. The small bowl works great for this kind of application. I would definitely recommend the Conair Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor to any newlywed or new homeowner looking for a little extra muscle in the kitchen.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is perfect for all those times that you don’t want to break out the big food processor, but you need more than just a knife. I use mine often for chopping nuts, herbs, and even spices.
Littleton , CO
I have a full-size food processor and a mini. I love the mini during summer for chopping all the fresh produce and it's just the right size for making salsa/pico de gallo. It's less to clean and stores very easily. I would recommend this for anyone especially if you have a full-size one and find it too much sometimes.
La Vergne, TN
I've been using my mini chopper for years and love it. This thing comes in handy no matter what I'm cooking and needing it for. Onions, peppers, carrots, nuts, even pickles. This chopper does the job in no time flat. The amount of time it saves me and the easy clean up makes the cuisanart mini chopper worth every penny! I will always have this on hand in my kitchen.
If you are a food lover that loves to cook or some one that cooks for a living this is absolutely a great tool to have. I love to cook and I am also a sous chef. This processor is a tremendous help in the kitchen. It cut your prepping time. Which I love because I can eliminate certain things to continue onto something else that doesn't require using this