BY CUISINART

The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Processor is the perfect kitchen helper for your small food preparation tasks. This compact processor occupies minimum counter space yet offers major advantages: more power than other choppers, 2-speed operation, large 21-ounce capacity. Powerful chopper/grinder. 21-Ounce work bowl. 2 Speeds for precision processing. Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges. Spatula included. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or convert. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
  • "Wasn't sold that I needed a food processor but for all the little quick chopping options that go into other recipes this is a little miracle." in 1 review
  • "I also make baby food with it too. " in 1 review
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I received the Conair Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel as an engagement gift off of my wedding registry. I registered for the mini processor knowing that we had a small kitchen where storage space was coveted and that my husband and I would not need huge servings. I was wrong. I have found myself using the Conair Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor left and right, and although it sometimes takes multiple batches through the processor, I love my mighty mini. I use it often to chop fresh spinach for spinach cakes. It does great chopping the dry leaves into the perfect consistency without any additional liquid. I love using my Conair Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor for mixing creamy dips. It does a much better and quicker job than I could of blending chilly cream cheese (which usually takes quite a bit of muscle) into sour cream or yogurt dips evenly and smoothly. The small bowl works great for this kind of application. I would definitely recommend the Conair Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor to any newlywed or new homeowner looking for a little extra muscle in the kitchen.
MaryBeth R.
This is perfect for all those times that you don’t want to break out the big food processor, but you need more than just a knife. I use mine often for chopping nuts, herbs, and even spices.
Sheryl G.
Littleton , CO
I have a full-size food processor and a mini. I love the mini during summer for chopping all the fresh produce and it's just the right size for making salsa/pico de gallo. It's less to clean and stores very easily. I would recommend this for anyone especially if you have a full-size one and find it too much sometimes.
Tracey J.
La Vergne, TN
I've been using my mini chopper for years and love it. This thing comes in handy no matter what I'm cooking and needing it for. Onions, peppers, carrots, nuts, even pickles. This chopper does the job in no time flat. The amount of time it saves me and the easy clean up makes the cuisanart mini chopper worth every penny! I will always have this on hand in my kitchen.
Theresa G.
If you are a food lover that loves to cook or some one that cooks for a living this is absolutely a great tool to have. I love to cook and I am also a sous chef. This processor is a tremendous help in the kitchen. It cut your prepping time. Which I love because I can eliminate certain things to continue onto something else that doesn't require using this
Stevie P.
Love my cuisineart mini food processor. Makes super great slushies.. more like Hawaiian shaved ice but easy to make as smooth or crunchy as you want. I make my own cocoa powder and almond flour using it.... my hubby uses it to make his salsa.... it's amazing and good for almost anything... it even replaced my blender mostly lol
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
I love it. Wasn't sold that I needed a food processor but for all the little quick chopping options that go into other recipes this is a little miracle. Great when you don't have a lot of space or you don't need the great big ones.
Ria M.
Does the job well, its pretty compact for when you don't have a lot of counter space. Easy to clean and good for small recipes. Can be worked for a while without overheating which is great.
Downside is I don't see the point of owning it if you have a big one.
Melissa S.
Oregon City, OR
This is something any chef should have in the kitchen. It makes prep work a breeze weather it's cheese or just those pesky onions. You can also make soups and salsa in a snap.
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
It is a cute little processor, that does it's job. I sometimes do not like how small it is, but I did get a small one.It is great for nuts, and cookies if you need crumbs.
Kimberly K.
Kissimmee, FL
Crystal M.
Does the work well with cookie dough?