BY CUISINART

Automatically Grinds Whole Beans Before Brewing 24-hour Fully Programmable & Automatically Shuts off When Brewing is Complete. 1-Cup Double-Wall Insulated Thermal Carafe. Brew Pause Feature Lets You Enjoy a Cup Before Brewing has Finished. Measuring Scoop, Brush & #4 Basket Paper Filters Included. Grind-Off Feature. 1 to 4-Cup Feature. All Materials that Come in Contact with Water or Coffee are BPA-Free The easiest way to great coffee is with the Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind & Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker!  This 10-cup coffeemaker automatically. see more...

Vanessa B.
Palmdale, CA
This isn't my exact model (mine is closer to the DGB-550BK but it is with the thermal carafe) However, I have had my Cuisinart since 2004, and its AMAZING. I still use it every single day - the grind part stopped working a few years in, (which is the only reason it's getting 4 starts and not 5) but the thermal carafe keep your coffee hot FOR HOURS and HOURS with no *hot plate* so the coffee never tastes scorched.
I would happily purchase this style/brand of coffee maker again
Micaela B.
This unit grinds your beans fresh for every pot. I also like that this coffee maker has a reusable basket for the grounds. No coffee filter required! My husband loves the stainless steel carafe which holds heat for several hours. We have had this maker for several years with no issues so it is very durable. Highly recommended!
Kelli M.
Lansing, MI
I have had this coffee maker for over 4 years and I absolutely LOVE it!!!! I love that it gives the option of grinding your own coffee beans or using ground coffee. You can program it daily to grind beans or brew ground coffee so I always have fresh, delicious coffee in the morning. I would highly recommend this coffee maker!
Dana F.
Santa Cruz, CA
This coffeemaker is everything you want in a coffeemaker: simple, automated, and painless - just put in whole beans and water, and you're done in no more than 2-3 minutes. As a coffee addict, I love how easy this coffeemaker is to use, especially on busy mornings. It really is the complete package!
Marge B.
I have owned not one but two of these great Cuisinart Grind and Brew coffeemakers and love them both! The one that comes with the stainless pot that keeps the coffee warm all day is our favorite but the glass pot model is great too! I definitely recommend them highly!
Kayla S.
Kingwood , WV
I've had the Cuisinart grind and brew for nearly 6 years! We love it! It makes your coffee fresher! It's fun listening to your fresh coffee beans grind. It's sturdy and completely worth the money. We were so excited when we got it for a wedding present.
Jean S.
Groton, CT
We have had this brewer for nearly 5 years and it's still going strong! Love that I can just set it and forget it, and wake up to the smell of freshly ground, fresh brewed java!! Best wedding gift ever :)
Julie L.
Faribault, MN
We've spent our adult life using run of the mill coffee makers. Then we discovered this Cuisinart and have fallen head over heels in love with it. It is programmable and makes a perfect pot of coffee every time!! Go buy one!!
Tammi M.
I absolutely love this coffee maker. It does everything I need for perfectly brewed coffee. Just set the timer and forget about it. Perfect quick brewing when having company over and every cup tastes as fresh as the first
Danii M.
This is my go to coffee pot when we have company. We keep kona coffee beans from maui and grind them fresh them brew a pot. Our single serve just doesn't suffice when there are multiple cups needed