Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind-and-Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker, Brushed

BY CUISINART

Retire your alarm clock and wake up instead to the rich aroma of freshly ground, just brewed coffee, with the Cuisinart Grind & Brew Automatic Coffeemaker. This deluxe 10-cup model offers the best of Cuisinart's expert coffeemaking technology to deliver unsurpassed ease of use and rich full-bodied coffee flavor. With streamlined thermal carafe, it's a beautiful addition to any kitchen.A perfect addition to any modern kitchen, this 10-cup automatic coffeemaker grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce a fresh and flavorful pot of coffee. The 24-hour fully programmable unit works great for "wake-up" coffee or having coffee ready when it's time to serve dessert-without getting up from the table. In addition, its brew-pause function makes it simple to sneak a cup before the end of the brewing cycle. see more...

Rebecca T.
Sacramento, CA
I really like this coffee pot, especially since you don't need to use coffee filters! Although with the amount of coffee I drink daily (A LOT) the top seemed to wear out pretty quickly. I also have a Keurig, but I tend to use the Cuisinart because I like to drink several cups in the morning. Yes, I do know that I am addicted to coffee. It's my cross to bare.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I am on my second Grind and Brew Coffeemaker. The first lasted only about 2 years and just stopped working. I loved it so much though, I purchased it again and have had this one for about 2 years or so. It is very loud when it grinds but it makes wonderful coffee. I love that you can set the heater for 4 hours. I love having extended time to grab a cup!
Itzel N.
Tempe, AZ
This coffee maker is great you can set the timer the night before and have a fresh pot of coffee j the morning. This coffee pot grinds tour beans right. Before brewing so it makes for a Great cup of coffee. Only downside is the door where the coffee filter sits, flings open so you get spills all over the counter.
Morgan L.
Charlotte, NC
I drink coffee every day and the top eventually wore out to where it would not longer close properly. This results in the filter area overflowing onto the counter if I don't pay attention to how it closes. Overall a great coffee maker if you're not looking to keep it for years and use daily.
Krissy L.
West Chester, OH
Can't say enough good things about this grind and brew system. The coffee is so fresh each morning that if/when we can't have our own coffee we think every other coffee is terrible. Have had this for three years and it works a good new.
Stephanie D.
Bexley, OH
We love our coffee pot but seldom use the grind feature. We found the consistency of the grind to be, well, inconsistent and prefer to use a separate grinder or buy pre ground. The carafe keeps coffee warm for quite a long time.
Becky G.
Woodbine, NJ
This is the perfect coffeepot for those "Coffee Loving" people like myself. You can brew the perfect pot of freshly ground coffee before your feet even hit the floor in the morning. The programmable feature is easy to set and use and the fresh grind feature allows the perfect pot every time.
ALICIA L.
Merrick, NY
This coffee makes makes great coffee but is very labor intensive to clean. You cant make 2 pots of coffee without cleaning the fillter parts and the grinder. You must also dry thoroughly these parts before making another pot. Not great when you have company. The carafe is nice to have.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
We have had this coffee maker for over ten years! Cuisinart is a very trusted brand in our household. This machine brews a great cup of coffee. Very easy to use as well.
Salina S.
Conneaut, OH
I have been using this coffee maker for several years. It works great and makes a tasty cup of coffee. I like that you can grind your own beans in the coffee maker. The only down side is that it is a pain to clean the grinder every time you use it.