Cuisinart DGB-550BK Grind & Brew 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker uploaded by Hudda D.

BY CUISINART

The Grind & Brew Coffeemaker from Cuisinart automatically grinds the beans right before brewing to produce a fresh and flavorful pot of coffee. Fully programmable with a stainless steel finish, this deluxe 12-cup coffeemaker will be right at home in any. Elegant Italian Styling. Automatically grinds whole beans before brewing. 24 Hour fully programmable. 12 cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard. Gold tone commercial filter. Please Note:   This item has been bui. see more...

Cara G.
Claysville, PA
I love this machine! I can buy ground or whole bean coffee and both will work with this coffee maker. Best part - the grinder is on a timer! I can set up the whole system the night before, keep the beans whole so that my coffee is as fresh as can be & wake up to delicious freshly brewed coffee (it makes getting up easier because of the fresh coffee smell that permeates my apartment).

I've also had this coffee maker for about 8 years - which means it is durable. It has a filter system for the water, which is nothing fancy, but gets the job done.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
For a multiple cup brew - this grind and brew has been our best purchase ever. Not frequent coffee drinkers so a fresh grind and brew was delicious. Only downside is that we do not drink a full brew so the fact that it is adjustable to the number of cups you drink is great.

I found previous coffee makers tend to leak. So far we've had this one for years - still grinding and as long as I'm cleaning it properly it is brewing a great pot of fresh coffee.

We've tried even the ones with the froth and all extras. This tops them simply because of the grinder. Prefer a all-in-one easier to measure but still can use already ground if we choose too.
Tina D.
Cuisinart makes one of the best coffee systems around. I really like the fact this pot has a built in grinder so that brewing the freshest coffee is always possible. As a brand, cuisinart stands by their products and when I experienced a minor issue with my grinder, I called customer service, sent back the coffee machine and they sent me a new system. Now that's great service!
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
I have such a beautiful relationship with this coffeemaker. I've owned it for years and have never had a problem with it. It still makes coffee as fresh and delicious as the first day, and I love that it doesn't require coffee filters. My only frustration is that the vent on the top of the machine doesn't adequately let the steam out, so brewing a pot of coffee always results in substantial condensation in the grinder. Argh!
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
My family and I have been using ours for years. We love it. We don't use the grinder often, but it's a very nice feature. It's great that it has a timer, so you can put the coffee in the night before and wake up to a fresh pot of coffee. The only con about this is, you have to hit the grinder off button before brewing the coffee. It's a weird set up, but it's a great buy.
Deanne K.
Grinds quickly and brews beautifully. Only complaint is the loud noise of grinding, but that is probably unavoidable and it is over so quickly! Makes a great pot of coffee and keeps it warm for a long time without burning. Warmer turns off automatically after a length of time. I would definitely recommend for anyone in the market or for registries!
Kettlin M.
Spring, TX
The grinder is great and I love its programming features. My husband and I wake up at the same time with the smell of coffee freshly brewed to us. If you don't mind cleaning the pot and refilling the grinder every night or day, this product is definitely a great option. If you prefer not to use the grinder on a daily basis, you can also buy ground coffee.
Gigi B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
My husband has this and he loves it. It is programmable and so he doesn't need to do much after setting it up the night before. He does say he has to stir the coffee in the pot before drinking because the last to come through is weaker so he mixes it to make it consistent through the pot.
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
Oh my gosh, I love my Cuisinart coffee brewing system. I am on my second Cuisinart, the first was going strong after 15 years, but I broke the pot so decided to get a new one. brews great tasting coffee and keeps the coffee piping hot. can't go wrong g with a Cuisinart.
Julie S.
Dallas, TX
My husband bought me our Cuisinart Auto Grind coffee maker when I turned 30. I loved it!! Lasted almost 10 years as it died shortly before my 40th. Great product that brews a great cup of coffee. Auto grind always worked well. I like my coffee pretty strong, so I felt like I had to put a lot of beans in to make it strong enough for my liking. But overall a great fresh cup of coffee every time.