BY CUISINART

Cuisinart Dgb-1 Grind & Brew Coffee Maker Home - Kitchen Kitchen Categories - Coffee, Tea & Espresso see more...

Sophia Q.
My Cuisinart Coffee Maker is very authentic and durable! I've had mine for several years now and it's still in good condition. However, it is not the most efficient or convenient. It takes some time to brew the coffee, set the maker up, and so on. Usually when I make my coffee, I want to get it done quick and go! Also, making the coffee on this maker is not the most cleanest process... Otherwise, I enjoy it very much and if you can tolerate the manual, slow process of brewing the coffee, then this one's for you!
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
This is too expensive for me and I regret getting it in the past. It has very limited functionality and costs almost 100 bucks.. It's annoying to clean each time before you brew your coffee.. how do you feel about getting your hands burnt just because you want more coffee..?
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
We've had this coffee maker for over a year and it's great. We like to sometimes grind our own beans yet sometimes we use ground coffee. It's the best of both worlds and is a reliable appliance.
Kelsey T.
Ottawa, IL
I do like that I can grind my own local grounds for this machine. The reason for my rating is that it is difficult to clean and I sometimes worry that I haven't sanitized it enough.
Ashleigh A.
Edison, NJ
The best part about this coffee machine is that it brews you a fresh cup. The fact that it grinds it before brewing just gives you that "coffee in the morning" feel, and you know that your coffee beans weren't ground up for a few days before brewing. I love it!
Tamara K.
Ferndale, MI
Whenever I have guests for brunch I break out my Grind & Brew to serve wonderful coffee to my guests. Nothing like the smell of coffee brewed from freshly ground coffee beans.
Jacqueline C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely loved it when I first purchased it. not only does it make your coffee very fast.but it also heat up water when you just need to make it and its lesson or a minute at the most.
Jewell O.
El Paso, TX
We have a 4 cup coffee maker and we love it. It's easy to clean. Making the first batch of coffee was a breeze. My mother quickly learned to use it while visiting us.
Danielle R.
Sometimes I like just having my pods, but fresh coffee is always good! Nice idea, but I'm usually in a rush in the morning so I like my pods/pre-ground coffee
Kimberly O.
Baltimore
I love having freshly ground coffee as it is much better in taste. This coffeemaker brews a great cup of coffee but can be slow and a pain to clean.