Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesCuisinart
DFP-14BCN 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel

Cuisinart DFP-14BCN 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel

The food processor has become an integral part of modern cooking, speeding up a multitude of processes, including kneading dough; slicing; chopping; shredding cheese, vegetables, and meat; mincing garlic and parsley; mixing batters; and emulsifying mayonnaise. Cuisinart's Custom food processor comes with a 14-cup work bowl; five basic attachments for slicing, shredding, chopping, mixing, and kneading; and also features two feed-tube options, one big enough to handle a whole potato. This processor comes with a compact cover for use when the feed tube isn't needed and a pulse control that allows the desired degree of fineness when chopping and pureeing. Remove the detachable stem for compact storage of discs. All the parts are dishwasher-safe and the motor base wipes clean.

Where can we find french fries blade sepparately for cusinart 8 cup food processor?it doesnt come with the processor
Start your review of Cuisinart DFP-14BCN 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel!
How would you rate this product?
Connie K.
Cuisinart DFP-14BCN 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel uploaded by Connie K.
This food processor can do anything and we've had no issues with it for the years we've had it. The different attachments help us shred block cheeses for our homemade mac & cheese sooo much quicker now. Definitely every kitchen should have in my opinion. We actually sold our blender and nutribullet because there's just no reason to keep when we have this thing.
Debbie  A.
Hopkins, MI
I got this to make food prep faster . I love fresh veggies and this does the job on cutting them the way I want for my meals. I love to make pasta dishes and add veggies and create my own sauces . This food processor has made meal prep so much faster than chopping and cutting the old way.
Elisa J.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I had a smaller Cuisinart that I probably had 20 years? It still worked fine, but was time to pass it on and upgrade. It’s excellent. It’s sturdy, powerful and holds more than enough for any cooking task. If you enjoy cooking,this is the model to buy. I bought the black base, which looks great.
Lisa J.
When I first got this food processor, I was so excited, very pricy but excited to finally have one. The first 4-5month of use was fine. After that, the food processor has slowed down since then. Not what I was expecting from an expensive product. I don’t even use it that often to cause it to slow down. Also, the control buttons stopped working so I always have to press them down whenever I need to use the processor. Disappointed 😔 👎
Rachel D.
Louisville, IL
1,012 reviews
This food processor is heavy duty. We are pretty hard on food processors when we do canning late summer. It also holds a lot of product which is definitely nice not to have to keep emptying it constantly.
Quelui G.
Cumming, GA
Me gusta la gran variedad de formas que tiene para picar y procesar los alimentos, super práctico cuando vas hacer grande cantidades de comida ya que haces en menor tiempo, lo recomiendo.
Elizabeth L.
Manassas, VA
I love this! I got it as a birthday gift this year and it has made dinner prep so much easier! It came with 2 plates - one for slicing and one for grating plus the blades. I love being able to grate cheese quickly, no more manual cheese grater for me! This is a staple in my kitchen
Neha H.
Ellicott City, MD
I love using my food processor by Cuisinart. I literally use it to make some many dishes. This has made pie dough, hummus, and much more things easy to make. I love using it!!
Erin E.
This is amazing. It does it all from whipped feta to pie dough and salsa. It’s everything you need and it’s BIG. Unless you think you need it that big you could probably go down a size and be good.
Taylor M.
My favorite food processor, can make so many things! Its so much easier to eat healthier because you can make healthy snacks like almond butter, hummus, guac, etc. Nice and big so good for parties. Different blades for different things, I absolutely love it