Cuisinart

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Definetly deluxe , premium like, isn’t noisy and easy to use, it’s very durable and cleans with ease.makes it more easier to open cans , small and big.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I bought this machine for more than 8 years, so I really love it. It opens any size can very easily and has a smooth to the touch lid,no sharp edge. The motor has a lot of power and not noisy. It also easy to clean. But it has a small problem, after open the can the magnet holds the can too tightly the water in side is short out when I take out the can. If the manufacturer can improve that I think this con opener will be more perfect. I highly recommend this can opener to anyone.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This can opener really gets the job done and does what it’s supposed to do, and does it in an efficient manner. At times, the can opener can be a little tough to use, as the razors do not properly lock onto the can lids all the time. This is my only gripe about it and this can make opening cans take up to 2-3 minutes sometimes. This has been the can opener in our home for the past ~4 years, and nobody has ever had any complaints about it, and it’s held up well! I do enjoy the design of it, as it’s easy to tell how you’re supposed to use it even if you have no prior experience with can openers. It’s a solid starter can opener for a fair price.