Cuisinart Dcg20nr Dcg-20nr Coffee Grinder Red

by Cuisinart

Cuisinart coffee grinder should be kept handy to grind your beans just prior to brewing your coffee for the best taste. Get a second grinder for grinding spices and herbs! It makes easy work out of peppercorns, parsley or basil; or chop up your very own herb mixture. Features: Stainless steel bowl and blades. On/Off switch with safety interlock. Transparent cover with measurement markings.2.5-ounce (70g) capacity - enough for 12 cups. Easy-to-clean bowl and lid. Convenient cord storage. Instruction book. Product Dimensions: 4.25 x 3.50 x 7.00.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Dcg20nr Dcg-20nr Coffee Grinder Red!
Erin E.
I have had this grinder for over 10 years. This is a more up to date version but can guarantee it will last forever. Use it weekly.
Theresa N.
Brooklyn, NY
It is so easy to grind your own coffee beans with this. It is fast and easy to use . It helps save money by purchasing the beans and grinding them yourself too.
Neny T.
HildegardStraße 46
1,094 reviews
Excelente producto me encanta usarlo es muy bueno, y si comparan calidad precio ,se darán cuenta que vale la pená comprarlo y usarlo,comparados con otros en el mercado
Jamie  P.
El Paso, TX
I have this grinder in black. This is a great coffee grinder and you can never go wrong with Cuisinart. We do not use the grinder as much as we used too because we have a Keurig and usually by k- cups.
Audrey R.
Port Matilda, PA
We've had this little guy for over a decade and it's still going strong. We've even used it to grind up some herbs like clove. To clean, just use a bit of vinegar between cloves and coffee grinding. Unless, of course, you like clove in your coffee.
Anne C.
The only brand of coffee grinder I will buy!  Totally worth the money and lasts for years.  Nice smooth grind.  Easy cleaning and emptying.
Angeleen O.
Sayre, PA
Works great and fast too. Love that fresh ground taste in the morning!!! My coffee maker is red too so I love that this matches!!
Sassafrass R.
Freeport
Favorite coffee grinder out there. Grinds effortlessly and is consistent in grinding. Highly recommend
Michelle P.
Mokelumne Hl, CA
It’s a coffee grinder. Depending on how long you grind is how fine your coffee beans will be. Easy to use
Diane I.
East Peoria, IL
1,107 reviews
Great product works great works fast and easy to clean and easy to use works great enjoy fresh coffee daily

Looking for your answer?