Cuisinart DCG-20BKN Coffee Grinder

This coffee grinder should be kept handy to grind your beans just prior to brewing your coffee for the best taste. Get a second grinder for grinding spices and herbs! It makes easy work out of peppercorns, parsley or basil; or chop up your very own herb mixture. Stainless steel bowl and blades. On/off switch with safety interlock. Transparent cover with measurement markings. 2.5-Ounce capacity - enough for 12 cups. Easy-to-clean bowl and lid. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics.

I need one of these? Are they worth the hype though?
Is this a must have? Does anyone recommend another brand?
Do you feel its worth the money?
Start your review of Cuisinart DCG-20BKN Coffee Grinder!
How would you rate this product?
Chicago , IL
Does the job exactly like it should. Grinds the beans well with various coarseness options. a bit loud but what do you expect from a coffee bean grinder? overall I am happy with the purchase as far as price goes it is fairly reasonable compared to competitors.
Brentwood
I LOVE this coffee grinder! It makes the grounds super fine which is perfect for my espresso machine. Also, it isn't too loud so it never wakes up my roommates. I absolutely love it, because it is black and red which are my favorite colors. Definitely recommend!
Organic, Low Carb
Tempe, AZ
I price matched it at best buy and bought for 10 dollars. This was my best purchase. Did all my spice grinding and leafy chutneys in this. Unfortunately it stopped working after 3 years. I have then bought kitchen aid and I am so disappointed with it.
Vegetarian, Organic
Springfield, PA
This coffee grinder is so affordable and it worked perfect I’ve never had a problem I’ve had it for years so if you’re looking for a coffee grinder I highly recommend this we could find us a list anywhere you will be impressed
Roseville, CA
While I don’t grind my own coffee beans this is an integral part of my kitchen. I use it to grind up my own fresh spice blends. It performs beautifully, crushing up everything from cinnamon to cloves and everything in between.
Vegetarian
Brooklyn
This is a nice compact coffee grinder. I like making fresh coffee in the morning. However, it’s a little loud and sometimes I feel like it could get Jammed. It is averaged priced and is a nice starter grinder.
Plantation, FL
Works well, super easy to clean. I like the sleek color and does not hold onto the coffee smell for when using different coffee grounds they are not in a grinder that smells like other coffee. Good grinder
No Special Diet
Works great, have had this for years and it has given me no issues. I use it to grind coffee beans, and also have used it to grind spices. I purchased mine on sale, and think it was a good value. Cuisinart products are ling lasting in our household.
Dairy Free, Low Carb
Washington D.C.
I love this coffee grinder. It's easy to use and has a relatively even grid of the beans. It's definitely made for small servings and wouldn't make a ton of sense in an office setting but it works well for grinding beans before your morning coffee.
Madison, WI
Perfect for my personal pots of coffee! Not super loud as I don’t want to wake the family! Found it at bed bath and beyond for a affordable price. Small so it stores easily! I highly recommend!
Organic, No Special Diet