Cuisinart DCC3000 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker + Gold Tone Basket Coffee Filt uploaded by Stevi L.

BY CUISINART

Cuisinart keeps the coffee flowing! The new Coffee on DemandTM carafe-free coffeemaker delivers up to 12 cups of hot coffee cup by cup, and now there's a removable water reservoir to make fill-ups easier than ever. With our exclusive Coffee GaugeTM on the front of the unit to count down cups remaining, 24-hour programmability and adjustable auto shutoff, this is every coffee lover's dream machine! see more...

Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
When my old coffee maker broke, I called my husband in distress who ordered this new one for me. We got a great deal on it, and I absolutely love it. It brews so much faster that my old one. Super easy to clean out and I love that you just stick your cup under there to fill it up. It stays hot forever too. I definitely recommend this coffee maker.
Scottie V.
I have an older version of this coffee maker. It's lasted for many years and we are very happy with the performance. The previous coffeemaker a we're had never made it more than a year and I think it's bee well over 8 for this one. It makes good coffee. It's nice not to have a carafe to break (my husband is good at that) and it's simple to use. Highly recommend it!
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I have been using this coffee maker for almost two years. It makes a great cup of coffee. It's large enough to suit my needs if I have company over. Coffee tastes great from it. The only problem is it's a bit more difficult to clean the reservoir than a standard pot. Other than that, it's great!
Joanna S.
Erial, NJ
I've owned a lot of coffee makers over the years and this is by far the best one I have ever used!! I stopped using my Keurig in favor of this coffee maker. It's easy to use, the coffee always tastes good (even long after the machine has turned off) and it's easy to clean. I recommend this to anyone who asks about a coffee maker!
Eleni T.
Brooklyn, NY, NY
This coffee machine is my best friend. Makes great coffee each time and always ready to pour more after I finish a cup. It would be nice to be able to fit a talker glass underneath the spout. Also a carafe that I can bring to the table when having company would be an added bonus.
Zully G.
Miami
This is a family favorite i could never wake up and have coffee ready for my parents cause i just never learned how to make coffee and i am 34. well until my mother bought this i am now an expert i love it
Andrea E.
Englewood, CO
This is honestly the best home brewing coffee maker. It can make a large amount of coffee at once, or just enough for a few cups. You get the option to keep the machine"on" to keep the coffee hot, or you can turn it off. It dispenses by pushing a button so there is no mess!
Laura T.
San Diego, CA
I love coffee and this coffeemaker is always there to save me day when I need a fix! It's easy to use and clean, and I can make coffee in the push of a button! Perfect for people who are busy.
Dawn W.
I love this coffee pot! It is perfect for hosting and for just yourself! The water filter is great. The gold tone basket works like a charm. It keeps the coffee warm without burning it at all. The automatic shut off is a plus too.
Ariana M.
Brooklyn , NY
I've had this machine for several years and has never let me down. Brews wonderfully, has an automatic timer and a cute beep that wakes you up. I love that there is no pot