BY CUISINART

The Coffee on Demand Cuisinart Coffee Maker comes with a permanent gold-tone basket-style filter for the coffee grounds and a charcoal water filter to remove water impurities so that you can brew the best-tasting coffee possible. Easily programmable, this 12-cup Cuisinart Coffee Maker can be programmed 24hrs in advance. Instruction book included Limited 3-year warranty see more...

Kayla R.
Dandridge, TN
I love this coffee maker. It is easy to clean believe or not and it makes enough for all the adults in the house to have multiple cups. It keeps the coffee fresh and hot for a few hours after brewing. You can program it to brew at a certain time so it's ready as when you wake up. I love this setting because it allows me to get it all ready the night before and not have to bother getting it all ready and waiting for it to brew in the morning. A huge time saver!
Joshua A.
Nashville, TN
I'm very pleased with this coffee maker. It works very well and makes good coffee for the smaller pots. My to go cup is about 4 cups on this maker. My wife and I wake up at different times so we make different pots. We had a smaller maker before and it worked okay, but was horrible if we had company and couldn't brew a full pot. It cleans up easy. I took off one star because the refurbished unit doesn't come with the permanent filter.
Amanda C.
Denton, TX
I love that this coffee maker will double heat the water for 2-4 cups so that it brews smaller amounts with the same strength as if you were brewing a whole pot of coffee. I also like that it beeps a soft beep when the brewing cycle is complete. It's fairly fast at brewing as well and it can be programmed for brewing your coffee at a later time that you specify.
jarisa M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this machine is super cool and easy to clean, we just push the bottom and it makes your coffee right the way. i also like that you can out a time for the machine to make the coffee by it's own we always program it to make coffee in the mornings and the house smells delicious ...yummy :p
Lisa A.
Ballston Spa, NY
We received this as an engagement gift and love it! We have had it for three years and have had no complaints. It makes great coffee and it's fun to show to visitors who usually can't figure out how to get the coffee out! You can also program it to make coffee for you before you wake up. It's easy to find water filters to fit this machine, too. Great coffee maker!
Stephanie D.
Amesbury, MA
This is an interesting coffee maker because it holds the coffee brewed inside. I can't figure out what makes it better than a regular coffee pot. I find its harder to clean, you can't fill travEl mugs, and it keeps it warm the same amount of time. Maybe you don't get any burnt coffee at the end bur honestly we go through a whole pot rather quickly in my household!
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
I love this coffee pot! Keeps the coffee super warm and makes delicious coffee! I used a machine like this for years and then switched to the kuerig for convenience, but I could never find the right coffee with that system!! Just recently purchased this machine and I finally live my morning coffee again!!!
Lauren V.
Charlotte, NC
I really enjoy using this coffee maker. It is easy to clean, brews fast, and is very user friendly. Would definitely recommend it to others. I took off a star because of price. I feel it was a little over priced when I purchased it.
Kaitlyn J.
Cincinnati , OH
I love the design of this system. It holds the coffee and keeps it hot for hours. There's no glass pot that can get broken. It's pretty easy to take apart and clean as needed. My only complaint is sometimes a coffee ground gets down into the machine and causes it to drip even when the lever isn't depressed. A quick rinse solves the problem.
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
This coffee is incredible grinds the coffee is super easy to use, clear how bad the coffee amentes for including me sometimes a cup of coffee is not enough but not change because the smell of freshly ground coffee is the maximum