BY CUISINART

The Cuisinart Perfec Temp Thermal Coffeemaker features state of the art coffee making technology that turns up the temperature to deliver hotter coffee, while retaining coffee's full flavor and quality throughout the brewing process - because temperature is as important as taste. This machine is ideal for coffee lovers who prefer hotter coffee. The oversized digital display illuminates the full range of programmable options, including regular and bold flavor settings. The styling is sleek, with elegant angles and a new high-tech look with an extremely user-friendly control panel. Cuisinart provides a limited 3-year warranty for this product.12-cup Thermal Carafe keeps coffee fresh and hot. Control Panel and Extra-Large LCD Display that clearly indicates selected functions. Fully Automatic with 24 hour programmability, self clean and 1-4 cup setting. Hotter Coffee with expert coffee-making technology to ensure hotter coffee temperature without giving up flavor or quality. Brew Strength Control allows you to select Regular or Bold coffee flavor. Easy-to-View Water Window for accurate filling. Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished.60-Second Reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power. Gold-Tone Coffee Filter and Charcoal Water Filter. Limited 3-Year Warranty. BPA Free. see more...

Tatyana C.
Tatyana C.
Baltimore, MD
The Essential Coffeemaker.
Slim appliance that does not dominate a counter-top with limited space. Brews effortlessly and is sized to ensure a perfect portion of coffee fits in the machine. The thermal carafe keeps coffee warm even if the machine is turned off after brewing. The carafe is made out of a quality steel that does not alter the flavor of the coffee as some cheaper coffeemakers with carafes. Quiet and efficient. If you need a lot of features and buttons this simple coffemaker may not be fancy enough for you however if you're seeking an attractive,efficient,quality, simple pot of morning coffee cofeemaker this one will not delight you and will last you a very long time.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Austin, TX
I've had mine for years and it still works great. I like that it's easy to clean being that it's dishwasher safe. I also like that the stainless steel pot keeps the coffee hot for about 3 hours. It's better than the glass pots that continuously heat your coffee and burn it. It's easy to program to so in the morning when I get up my coffee is ready and waiting.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Richmond, TX
Easy to use and great in general. My only real complain is that I wish the top of coffee pot was wider as it's hard to clean inside. My husband can't even get his hand inside to clean.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
We love this coffeemaker because the coffee stays hot all day long, which is perfect for someone like me, who makes coffee and then promptly forgets about it.
Adria P.
Adria P.
Prescott, AZ
We've had this for years and it always brews the perfect cup of coffee. Just be careful not to put too much water or it will leak out the back.
Ricardo E.
Ricardo E.
San Antonio, TX
My parents use it on a daily basis,. Me personally I like my coffee strong, and I'm safe to say that this machine is made for that.
Katia M.
Katia M.
My husband absolutely loves his coffee maker, we have never had one before and it so nice to be able to make your own coffee.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Cottonwood, CA
I love my coffee pot I prefer the one with the grinder on it but they are harder to find but this one is just as good
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Hard to clean. the timer never works. it takes a long time to get a cup done. it never makes the right anount.
Annette O.
Annette O.
Mahopac, NY
Very functional. Makes a good cup of coffee. Have not used the programmable feature but assume is works well.