BY CUISINART

The Cuisinart Perfec Temp Thermal Coffeemaker features state of the art coffee making technology that turns up the temperature to deliver hotter coffee, while retaining coffee's full flavor and quality throughout the brewing process - because temperature is as important as taste. This machine is ideal for coffee lovers who prefer hotter coffee. The oversized digital display illuminates the full range of programmable options, including regular and bold flavor settings. The styling is sleek, with elegant angles and a new high-tech look with an extremely user-friendly control panel. Cuisinart provides a limited 3-year warranty for this product.12-cup Thermal Carafe keeps coffee fresh and hot. Control Panel and Extra-Large LCD Display that clearly indicates selected functions. Fully Automatic with 24 hour programmability, self clean and 1-4 cup setting. Hotter Coffee with expert coffee-making technology to ensure hotter coffee temperature without giving up flavor or quality. Brew Strength Control allows you to select Regular or Bold coffee flavor. Easy-to-View Water Window for accurate filling. Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished.60-Second Reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power. Gold-Tone Coffee Filter and Charcoal Water Filter. Limited 3-Year Warranty. BPA Free. see more...

Michele C.
Michele C.
Austin, TX
I've had mine for years and it still works great. I like that it's easy to clean being that it's dishwasher safe. I also like that the stainless steel pot keeps the coffee hot for about 3 hours. It's better than the glass pots that continuously heat your coffee and burn it. It's easy to program to so in the morning when I get up my coffee is ready and waiting.
Katia M.
Katia M.
My husband absolutely loves his coffee maker, we have never had one before and it so nice to be able to make your own coffee.
Tatyana C.
Tatyana C.
Baltimore, MD
The Essential Coffeemaker.
Slim appliance that does not dominate a counter-top with limited space. Brews effortlessly and is sized to ensure a perfect portion of coffee fits in the machine. The thermal carafe keeps coffee warm even if the machine is turned off after brewing. The carafe is made out of a quality steel that does not alter the flavor of the coffee as some cheaper coffeemakers with carafes. Quiet and efficient. If you need a lot of features and buttons this simple coffemaker may not be fancy enough for you however if you're seeking an attractive,efficient,quality, simple pot of morning coffee cofeemaker this one will not delight you and will last you a very long time.
CheapBebe's D.
CheapBebe's D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Awesome coffee maker specially when you are a coffee lover. With programmable setting which is helpful to set a timer whenever you want you coffee to be done. Holds up to 12-cup of coffee which is perfect for a big family!
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
I don't really brew my own coffee, I like the single serve since it's just me and hubby but when we have people over which is often, this coffee Brewer comes in handy and makes a good cup.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Bountiful, UT
While I usually use my Keurig for daily use, I have this Cuisinart for when I'm entertaining and need larger quantities of coffee. I love the thermal carafe and the fact that my coffee still tastes fresh and stays hot long after it's been brewed. Simple to use fantastic coffee maker.
Shreya K.
Shreya K.
I've had this coffee brewer in my dorm for ages, it's perfect for a pick me up, brews quickly and efficiently, and is of 12 cup capacity, so caffeine is always provided!
Kailyn A.
Kailyn A.
I don't really like this coffee maker and I don't really drink lots of coffee so I don't really recommend it. If you are looking for a coffee maker that makes coffee this is great. If your looking for a good coffee maker YOU SHOULD NOT buy this!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
West Chester, PA
Programmable coffeemakers are the best. This one is amazing. I set the time the night before and I'm woken with the smell of coffee in the morning. Great buy and makes a lovely cup of joe. Definitely recommend!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Lawrenceburg, TN
We loved our coffee maker until it died after 4 years of HEAVY use. It was easily cleaned, takes apart easily and was a simple process to make coffee. We loved that the thermal carafe really kept our coffee hot a lot longer and fresh tasting.