BY CUISINART

Features: 14 cup (5 ounces each) glass carafe Fully automatic with 24 hour programmability Self-clean setting 1-14 cup setting Adjustable heater plate with high, medium, and low temperature settings Regular and bold strength settings Easy to view water window for easy filling Adjustable auto-shutoff (0-4 hours) Brew pause feature lets you pour a cup of coffee before brewing has finished Whats In The Box: Cuisinart DCC2800 14-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black with Stainless Steel Accents see more...

Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
A few years ago my husband and I decided that we needed to get the largest Cuisinart coffee maker available. We had just taken my mother in to live with us and her coffee consumption, added to the rest of the family made a regular system impractical. We purchased the 14 cup and absolutely love it. We not only have enough coffee to fill our mugs every morning but we are thrilled with the quality of the machine. Like all Cuisinart products we have purchased over the years this machine has exceeded our expectations.
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
I'm not a big coffee drinker, I mainly purchased this item for when I have guests over. That being said, my guests always seem happy after drinking their coffee in the morning. I haven't had any really issues using this product, but it does require clean up after making a pot, in comparison to a Kuerig. But I guess that could be said for all coffee makers.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I am very happy with this coffee maker. It is very easy to use and program and makes a great pot of coffee. It is also very simple to clean. It looks nice and matches my other appliances, taking up minimal counter top space. It's a simple machine to use and there is no fuss. I highly recommend.
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
Love this coffee brewing system! I didn't realize what I was missing out on with my $10 coffee pot from college until I upgraded to this magical machine! Easy to clean, produces great tasting coffee, and no filters! What more could you ask for?!
Jessica G.
I love this coffee machine as it is so easy to use and program. Plus it makes such a big pot and I'm the type that needs 2-3 cups of coffee a day to get by. We love it and are so convinced it brews better coffee.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
This is a great coffee maker, bruise add an excellent temperature, I like the fact I can program it to brew at a certain time so coffee is always ready for me when I wake up in the morning!!!
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
LOVE my coffee maker! Perfect on the weekends when I am planning on having several cups and relaxing. My only issue with it is how difficult it is to clean where the filter fits.
Ginger G.
Brentwood , TN
This really does make great coffee and I'm one who really thinks a good coffee maker makes a difference. I kind of wish I had gotten the grind and brew. I use this coffee maker mostly on weekend or when I have company and I use my single cup on weekdays when I'm on the go.
Angie  P.
Auburn, CA
Love my coffeepot sometimes I find water under the pot but that could user error. Grinder is to loud so I don't use the par t of the coffee pot, when I use the timer.
Jennifer M.
Golden, CO
This thing is great for bigger coffee brews. I prefer the Keurig system where everyone can customize their own brews,but thus is also great to whip up coffee before a big meeting!