Cuisinart Dcc-3200 PerfecTemp 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker uploaded by Amber H.

BY CUISINART

Cuisinart Dcc-3200 PerfecTemp 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker Home - Kitchen Kitchen Categories - Coffee, Tea & Espresso see more...

Lauren C.
Boston, MA
I love this coffee maker, I use it every day and it makes great tasting coffee. My only complaint is that the coffee isn't hot enough for me, even on high!
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love my Cuisinart! Coffee ready in minutes! Brews a perfect cup every time. Start to finish in less than 5 minutes my coffee is is brewed and ready!
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
My first culinary lasted 10 years, just got out second and so far so good. Make s a good cup of coffee, we use every day. Easy to program
Alexis N.
Douglaston, NY
Best part is it keeps coffee warm for a good amount of time. Large pot to make a good amount of cups great for when you have company
Sarah W.
Northbrook, IL
Love this! it makes the perfect coffee ever. Not too expensive and it brews pretty fast. I love the way it makes my coffee hot.
alison k.
Homer Glen, IL
This is a great coffee machine. Gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I have only owned cuisnart coffee machines and love them.
Andrea H.
This makes coffee taste a lot better & The model is very attractive and modern. Also, it has a 14 cup option, this is great!
Debi K.
Belvidere, IL
Product is ok had trouble in beginning with filter needing to be cleaned every couple days and when pouring it seems to leak
Michele M.
South Miami, FL
Easy to use. Easy to clean. A favorite coffee maker for my husband and I. Best for those who want easy, efficient and fast!
Shannon H.
Valencia, PA
Love this coffee maker! Great for two or after a dinner party! Coffee tastes smooth & fresh and smells amazing when brewed!